XI

~Well, I'm so happy for all the reads I'm getting :>~ -Cat

Angel's POV

I had no time to do anything, because before I could even make a sound, the curtain came flying open to reveal a guy with long black hair and a bandana. As soon as he opened the curtain and I saw him, I screamed at the top of my lungs, and so did he. So it pretty much sounded like this. Me: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"
Him: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! OH MY GOD!! ANDY!!!" We screamed at the exact same time, both not expecting to see one another, and after he screamed, "OH MY GOD!! ANDY!!" He turned around quickly and ran out of the bathroom. Probably looking for Andy. I was left there, hand on my heart as I breathed heavily. I turned off the water, and pulled the curtain back in front of me, for he left the bathroom door wide open.
One word to describe this situation. Busted.

Andy's POV

"OH MY GOD!! ANDY!!" I heard, being screamed through the house as I drank some water from my glass. It was CC. Wait...........NO! He better not tell anyone!
He ran into the kitchen, out of breath by the time he reached me. He looked around, worry and shock clear on his face. I put down my glass then looked at him about to say something, but was cut off when Jinxx and the rest of the guys came running in. Dang it! CC and his loud mouth! "What happened in here!?" Ashley shouted, but Jinxx didn't say a word. He looked me dead in the eyes, and smirked knowingly. Oh no. Things are falling apart. I was nervous inside, but hid it well on the outside. CC looked at me with a sorry expression, but was still shocked, as he leaned on the counter, still trying to catch his breath. "Yeah, Andy. What happened?" Jinxx asked, amused with what he was about to hear. I growled in frustration. "I'm sorry man," CC said. "But I saw her. There's no hiding it any longer."
I looked around at all the staring faces. All eyes were on me. I honestly didn't know what to do. I really didn't. But, there's one thing I did know; Jinxx won. I have to fess up.
"So Andy, tell me something," he said. "What's her name?" *insert pissed off emoji here*!!!! That look on his face!!! I just wanna rip it off!!

Before I knew it, we were face to face. Hardly inches apart. "Hmm? Come on, Andy. Tell me already. Is she pretty? Is it fun breaking your own rules?"
That's it.
Without even thinking, I have Jinxx tackled to the floor, and I'm punching him over and over in the face as I shouted things at him. Ash, CC and Jake took action and tried to pry me off of him. Adrenaline and anger were getting the best of me, and I somehow managed to stay on top of Jinxx, punching him continuously with no stopping. No regrets. I watched as blood flew and stained my knuckles. The guys were pulling at me and shouting, but all my focus was on destroying Jinxx. Apparently having enough, I didn't even realize that Jinxx had managed to pull up his palm, lighting a flame. Yeah. Jinxx is the Mystic. His skill is he can make fire from his very palm. He doesn't use it on us though. That's why I was totally taken off guard when he used it against me, lighting a whole flame and pressing it to my side where I had been stabbed by the Shadow's blade. Why, Jinxx?
I let out a cry of pain, and rolled off of him, as he quickly scrambled to his feet. Now he had the upper hand here. I was on the floor, he was standing above me. The others knew it was best to just sit back and watch. They knew that we weren't going to kill one another. Well.......possibly.
He looked down at me with crazed eyes as he wiped some blood away from his face. He breathed heavily and smirked at how he had "won".
"That's right! You didn't win!" He yelled, angrily as he kicked me in the side. "This is what you get for breaking the very rules you set, and going behind our backs!" Another kick. Gosh, this hurt so bad. Jinxx isn't evil, if that's what you're picking up here. He's far from it. He hates the evil. His past experiences with them has been caused of trust issues. That's why he's so infuriated. I don't blame him for this. He has so much pain inside that he never gets out. This was almost like a form of letting some of it out. On me.
As soon as he let another kick practically kill my side, Ashley stopped him. "Jinxx! Don't do this! This isn't the way to handle things," he said, grabbing his arm and pulling him away from me. I could tell he wanted to push Ash away, and continue with the beating, but he stopped himself, being the good person he is deep down inside. "Fine," he mumbled angrily. CC ran over to me, kneeling down and helping me up. I stood up straight, holding my side. Anger was still flashed in both our eyes. I could feel the warmth of the crimson liquid that seeped from my side and onto my fingers. "Alright, Andy. Why don't you introduce her to us," he said, still looking like a madman. "Fine," I said, my voice was hoarse and gravely.
I led them to my room, and told them to wait outside the door as I went in to get her.
Why did this happen so soon? Maybe it was supposed to happen. But, Jinxx won't allow her to stay. What am I saying!? He can't tell me what to do! I can keep her if I want to! She's mine, and if he so much as touches her, he's dead.