IV

~2nd Chapter of the day!! XD hope ya like. Stay tuned and please keep reading this book! If it's not your forte, I understand. Till next update my little Outlaws!! :*~ -Cat

Angel's POV

I was running. I was running and running, but to where I was going I did not know.
I was in some kind of desert type area and had a necklace with a strange symbol on it, in my hands. I didn't even know what it was or where I got it, but the symbol formed a star. Whatever that means, I'll never know. I felt some kind of power in it though. It was special, and I felt as if I needed to keep it safe. I clutched it to my chest as I ran from who knows what. I looked back to see one of those things from my previous dream. Like I said before, it was all black and had those weird horn things. It had some weird staff with it as well. Everything was black. It overall casted a feeling of fear upon me. Why, I'll do not know. It wasn't just because of it's look, but there was something else. It's like it possessed certain powers to bend the mind into fear. I was feeling it right now. I continued to run, but when I looked back once again, the creature was gone. I stopped, looking all around. Another thing; these things can disappear and reappear anywhere they want. I just realized that now. My breathing was increasing, from both the fear and the fact that I was running. I looked down at the necklace I held. That's when I realized my whole body had been painted black. I had some kind of..................mask......on as well. It only covered the top of my face but it had eye holes. I was wearing all black as well. What was happening!? I wish I knew what I was doing!
I continued to move on, looking all around for that.......thing. I started to hear a low yet high pitched sound from behind me, and I turned to see it right there. Now that I saw it's mask/face up close, it had some kind of skull face. My gut was telling me to show it the symbol, and that maybe that would be more powerful. I tried showing it to it, but it didn't care. It raised its staff, and before I could react he stabbed straight into my stomach. I felt all the fear in the world on top of me, and the most pain I've experienced. I fell to the ground in excruciating pain, and laid there, suffering to breathe. I watched as my crimson blood flowed free, and the last thing I saw was someone coming. They were walking toward me and were about to pic me up whe-

"Angel, wake up!"
I lunged forward from my current laying position, and went to scream but before I could hardly make a noise, a hand was placed over my mouth. "Shhhh. It's okay. What happened?" Andy's familiar, gravely voice asked. He was trying to keep me quiet. I still wanted to scream, though. "Shh. Don't scream. They'll hear you," he whispered. The first thing that popped into my head was that he was talking about those other guys here, but then I realized he was mainly talking about.........something else.
My breathing was still fast, but I managed to slightly calm myself down, as well as calming the urge to scream. He took his hand away from my mouth, as my breathing slowed slightly.

"Angel, you can calm down. It was just all a dream," he whispered. I shook my head rapidly and mumbled a few, "no's".
"Yes, Angel. It was. There's nothing real about your dream," he said. "Yes there was. I-I was running through some desert a-and they were there. They were there again!" I said, starting to freak out again. "They make me feel so much fear," I whispered. His face turned dark, and was hard as stone. "Who?" He asked, a firm tone. "I-I don't know who they are or even what they are. I-it's a l-long story and I don't even want to remember it right now," I said, my voice extremely shaky, and I swear I was about to cry. It was still the middle of the night because it was pitch dark outside, but the room was still kinda lit by the stone. (Whatever that thing is)
I know Andy wanted to question more, but he stopped himself and sighed. He picked up the stone that was beside me, and grabbed my hand before placing it on my palm. He looked deep in thought as he focused on my hand, closing my fingers over the stone. "Keep it close to you....," he said, trailing a bit. He was thinking about something and I was starting to get worried, but I nodded anyway.
"Now, go back to sleep," he told me. I shook my head. "No, I can't. I don't want to go through that again. I'm too scared," I whispered the very last part.
He sighed heavily, and ran a hand through his black hair. "Okay," he said. "Just...........lay down," he instructed. I really didn't want to, but I did it anyway. I was facing the wall by the bathroom. He laid down as well, but before I were to say anything about how I still wasn't going to sleep, his hand delicately touched my shoulder. He let his hand rest there, my back facing him. I didn't pull away or even feel uncomfortable, because he wasn't being touchy or trying anything. He was being very............modest. I knew he was only doing this to probably get me to shut up and sleep, but, for some odd reason, I felt extremely safe when I was with him. Weird. Especially since he intimidates me, and is occasionally quite scary. This man is so hard to understand. After a minute of me thinking a bit, I found myself easily drifting off. And to my luck, it was a dreamless sleep.