X

~Oh. my. Cheesecake. Over 100 reads! I know that's not much for some ppl, but for me it means SO much. Thank you all my readers that are staying faithful to this story. If you want to say/ask/know or predict anything, just comment to me!! I'm always checking them~ -Cat

Andy's POV

Teasing Angel like this is just so much fun. I must say that it actually amuses me quite a lot. Seeing her reaction was just priceless when I talked about shotgunning.
She didn't say anything for a minute, though. She sat there. Then, all of a sudden her mind must have clicked on again, because she pushed me away saying, "Ew! No, I don't wanna. Nuh-uh! Not for me, but thanks for the disgusting offer." Now she was trying to get away from me.
"You'll own up to it one day," I said. "No, Andy! I don't think I will," she said. Right after that was said, we saw lightening in the distance, followed by thunder. Angel looked up at the sky, and soon enough, the bottom dropped out, and we were caught in the middle of pouring rain.
"Oh my gosh! Great! Just great!" She yelled into the air, looking down at her soaking self. "Yeah...........no!" I shouted. She smirked, knowing exactly what happened. My cigarette got wet. "Ha. Ha," she said, as I threw the now soaking wet cigarette on the ground. I frowned, then looked over at her to see she was smiling. "Look, it's honestly not funny, okay?" I said, slightly aggravated, as I walked passed her. "It kinda is," she sang as she skipped up to where I was. "Well I got more at the house so you won't he laughing for long," I said. She stopped smiling after that.

Okay, so we're at the house, but there's a problem. The guys are all in the kitchen and living room doing who knows what. How am I gonna get Angel in? The bad thing was, it was still raining. "I'm f-freezing," she shivered. "How are we gonna get in?"
"That's what I'm trying to figure out," I muttered. "Wait, I have an idea, come with me," I said, pulling her with me as I walked around the house and over to where my room window was.
"Yes! We can just go through the window," she said. I nodded, and repacked over, attempting to pull it open, but it wouldn't budge. I tried again, but had no luck. I looked inside through the window. "It's locked," I growled. "Well, what now?" She asked, shivering slightly. "Look, I have a plan, but you have to stay here, okay?" I said, as the plan hatched in my mind. "Okay.............wants the plan?" She asked, hesitantly. "I'm going to go inside, and go to my room, then unlock the window from there and let you in," I said, turning to her. She nodded, and hugged herself from the cold. Gosh, she's so skinny. It bothers me.
I realized I was staring, then broke my eyes away and looked back up at her. "Okay. Stay. I'll be right there," I said, running off to the door.

I opened it, closing it quickly so no rain got inside.
"Dude, where have you been?" CC asked, as him and Ashley both looked up at me. "Uh, just out in town. I came back because it's raining," I mumbled, as I passed them up and went down the hall.

"Andy! Stop hiding things!" Ashley yelled after me. I ignored him and continued to walk down the hall.
I could hear him following me.
Right before I could even turn the handle, someone blocked the door.
"Andy. If there's nothing to hide, then please be my guest and tell me what you've been doing lately," Jinxx said, looking at me in his creepy nature. My face turned hard as stone.
"Why don't mind your own business and get out of my way," I growled. "Oh, so we're gonna start that, are we?" He said.
"You're hiding something, Andy. I know you are. I will find out what it is no matter what you say."
"You can't boss me around, Jinxx. You can't tell me what to do!" I said, raising my voice. He smiled quite mischievously. "Oh I know. But who's rule was it to not keep big secrets from one another? Hmm? Think about what you're doing, Andy. Don't make us have to follow you wherever you go," he threatened.
We exchanged cold, hard stares for a moment, before he eventually let go of the door, and walked away silently. Ashley and CC had been watching us the whole time. I turned to them with dark eyes, and they quickly left me alone. Once everyone was gone, I opened the door, and ran to the window, unlocking it and opening it. There Angel stood, frowning and freezing.
I reached my hand out, and pulled her inside. Once she was done climbing through and didn't need my help anymore, she pushed my hands away from her.
I looked at her, confused on why she was acting like this. "Where were you!? I was freezing out there, and I'm soaking wet!" She fussed, keeping her distance from me. "Look, I would have been faster, but Jinxx had me held up with some stupid lecture about how he knows I'm hiding something," I said, raising my hands in the air as I explained. "They know. They're gonna find me eventually, and you know it, Andy. Just do yourself a favor, okay? For me?" She said, getting a little upset. "What?" I asked, expecting it to be......I don't know...something else.
"Get rid of me. Let me go."
"What!?" I yelled, not even caring that the guys might hear. "Andy, it sounds like you're usually really close with these guys, but ever since I came, it's like you're at war. Get rid of me, and save yourself and your relationship with them. They're more important than me," she said, sounding so sincere.
"No. I can't do that, Angel. I can't just so easily let you go! I haven't figured out anything yet! I have no answers! I need answers, so I need you here. You can't leave just yet," I said, almost out of breath by now. "You just want this so you can go. I'm helping you! Why do you still want to leave? Where are you going to go?"
"I don't want to leave! That's not it!" She said, starting to shout. "Then what is it?" I asked.
"I want you to be happy. I don't like how much you're doing for me. You're so selfless, that it hurts me," she said, her voice back down and quiet.