III

~Tell me in the comments what your favorite part of that Bryan Stars interview is. Or, just comment!~ -Cat

Angel's POV

"So, I don't know if I can trust you enough to let you be untied, but it's getting dark outside and I don't want you tied up while you're sleeping," Andy said, as we slowly walked back into his room. "You could hurt yourself."
"So where will I stay........?" I asked, but trailed off in the end.
(A/N: Hehe. In the End)
"In here with me. You have to, there's no other rooms available and even if there was, things would be the same," he said, firmly. "Why? You seriously can't trust me that much?" I asked. "No, that's not it," he said, looking around as if something was watching us. The room was starting to get a little darker as the hours dropped. "Afraid of the dark?" I joked. "No........afraid of what it might do....to you," he answered, looking back at me. I stared at him for a second, before snorting a laugh. "The dark won't hurt me, Andy," I said. "It's not the dark. It's what's in the dark," he said. He was completely serious, so I know he wasn't joking with me. "Like........what?" I asked, my voice suddenly shaky. "Uh.....nothing. You can use the shower if you want to. Just...don't be too long," he said, changing the subject. I nodded, deciding to let this all go for now before heading into the bathroom. "Wait, Andy," I said, turning back to him. As if he read my mind, he threw me some clothes. Just stuff like a shirt of his and all. "Thanks," I mumbled, before going back in and closing the door behind me, locking it.
Taking a shower felt nice. I could think freely. I wonder where I came from? Who am I? I still know typical things in life, and even remember what school and all that is, but I don't know anything about myself. It's aggravating, because it feels like if you try hard enough to pull that memory back it will come, but it just won't. No matter how hard I try. I happened to turn my head so I could grab the soap, when my eyes came across a spider. I big one. I let out a scream (not as high as earlier). More like a yelp of surprise. I don't really like spiders. Okay scratch that. I HATE SPIDERS!!
There's just something about then that freaks me out.
Next thing I know, I hear footsteps, and knocking on the door. "Angel? What's wrong? Why'd you scream?" Andy's voice soothed through my ears. He sounded a little worried.
"Uh, it's nothing. Just a spider," I said. I swear I heard him sigh in relief. What "bad things" are out there? Cause, from the way he acts, it's pretty bad.

I knew I had to kill that spider, so I took as much water as possible, and splashed it a few times. It eventually drowned and went down the drain. I felt accomplished.

I got out and finished everything up, combing my long red hair slick back. I looked like a mermaid that just came out of the water. I slightly giggled at the thought of me being a mermaid, and unlocked the door, walking back into the room. It was pitch black in there. And I mean pitch black. I couldn't see anything. I didn't know if Andy was in there or not. Well, my thoughts were cut short when I saw a random bright light turn on from the middle of the room, and a face light up slightly. I yelped out of surprise and backed away a little. "Angel, it's me," Andy said, walking closer to me. I sighed in relief but was a little aggravated with him.
"Don't scare me like that," I gasped. He chuckled.
"Sorry, but there needs to be some light in here," he said. He didn't strike me as a person who wanted light. "Why?" I asked. "Because, Angel. I told you the dark was dangerous," he answered, a little aggravated. "Sorry," I mumbled. "I'm gonna go take a shower. Stay. Here," he said, gesturing to the room. "Okay...," I said.
"Here," he said, handing me the light he held. It was like a small stone and it shone a bright yellow. I shivered when he dropped it in my palm, cause it was really cold. "Hold this, and don't even think about putting it down, got it?" I nodded. He watched me as he left into the bathroom, until he was fully in, and shut the door behind him. I looked at the strange light he had placed in my hand. They don't have working lamps here? Apparently not. This place was weird. Or, what I've seen of it. It's so...............not warming. It feels cold and.....empty. Oh well. It's not my house anyway.