XXVI (part 2 of prev. chap.)

~Last chapter!!!!! Enjoy while you can!!!! Information about the sequel will be at the end of the chapter. Plus, this is going to be a really short chapter. Like really short. :)~ -Cat

Angel's POV

"I can't stop!" I yelled, pushing him away from me and standing to my feet. I looked down at Andy's lifeless body, and felt the tears threateningly to spill all over again. "He died because of me," I whispered to no one in particular.
"Angel, that's not true. It's not your fault," CC objected. Everyone was just as upset as I was, (well, they weren't an emotional wreck, but you get the idea) so they had sympathy. They lost their leader. And their friend.

"I just wish there was some way to go back in time, or maybe just bring him back to life," I cried. CC came up to me, wrapping me in a comforting hug, and Jinxx looked deep in thought. Something was running through his mind. Something important.

"There is," he finally said, realization hitting him.

"What?" I said hopefully, as I popped up and got out of CC's embrace.

He started thinking again.

"Jinxx! Answer my question; what do you mean?" I asked, facing him as he thought deeply. He started nodded and then looked down at me. "We can save him," he spoke bluntly.
"But, how? He's already dead and we can't raise him from the dead," I said, already losing hope and just thinking maybe Jinxx was going crazy or something.
"Technically, since he has two bodies and they both died at about the same time, they get confused on where to go in the afterlife and take a while to fully leave. So, we can save one of them, and the other immediately is gone forever once we do so," he said. That was confusing to me, as always, but I pretended I knew what he was talking about and just nodded slowly. There's still hope that we can save Andy.

"So, how do we save Andy?" Ashley asked.

"First, we burn his body," he said, looking over to Andy's dead body that laid not too far away from Evil Andy's dead body. "Wait, why?" I asked. "Because we need to rid of one of the Andy's, and can't bring our Andy back into his previous body. The only way of bringing him back successfully is by renewing him into his other body. The reason we're burning his previous body is because if we don't, Andy Sixx has grown in strength and power since our last encounter, so he might have the slightest chance of coming back as well. So, we burn the body that he'd come back to and only our Andy will come back." That made since, except, how do we bring him back?
"How are we actually going to bring him back?" I asked.

"Well, burning the body in the first place will lift an opening for Andy to come back in the other body, considering Andy Sixx will have practically fully died already and taken his place in the afterlife. Our Andy knows this can happen, he's already fighting to stay alive."

Confusing answer, but okay. Whatever works to get him back.

"So how do we start the fire?" I asked, being a total dummy and forgetting that Jinxx could light fire from his very palm. Do not blame me for forgetting. It's not like I've ever witnessed him do it. Well, I saw it in a dream........but that's different.

"Like this," he said, holding up his palm and lighting a flame. He then made everyone back away, then reached his hand down to Andy's dead body, lighting him on fire. Now, he had to burn. I could not stand watching someone burn, so I turned away and faced the other Andy, waiting for this to end.

But..........standing there and staring at his body for a while, I started to realize something. His skin, that was messed up and overall disgusting, started to..........heal. It looked as if life was coming back to him; slowly. Oh my God. I think it's actually working. Just in case my eyes were playing tricks on me, I decided not to say anything and to just observe him more. I was hoping that we did not mess anything up and Evil Andy came back. I'm pretty sure Jinxx said that was impossible since they already left their own bodies, and cannot go back. That's why they'd come back in the other's, because Andy Sixx is not Andy, but those two are still both Andy's bodies. I think I am understanding this a little more.