IX

~Can't get Sleeping With Sirens's cover of Iris out of my head XD #VoiceOfAnAngel~ -Cat
[Lil Dave the Hot Poop Dude approves of this message]

Andy's POV

"Oh my God," I breathed out, running over to her lifeless body. I'm gone for one night, and all of this happens.
What even happened?
That's when I looked up at the wall, to see the word, "FEAR" written across it in blood. They're getting to her. They're getting to her more than I thought, and she's in danger.

"Angel? Angel, wake up," I said, grabbing her face in my hands and waiting for her to wake up, but there was nothing. I checked if she was still breathing, and she was. Okay, that's good.
I looked for wherever the blood was coming from, and spotted a cut on her thigh. This cut has been sitting open and untreated all night long, I'm guessing. Why did I have to leave her? I knew she was battling with stuff like this! But I just leave her instead!

There was dried up blood going all down her leg and up her shorts. It was everywhere.
Taking action to this situation, I easily scooped her up in my arms, holding her bridal style, and carrying her to the bathroom. I tried not to panic, even though I kind of already was. With my free hand, I reached into the shower and turned on the water. I then opened the curtain and stepped inside with Angel still lying in my arms, unconscious. I sat down with her in my lap. This will get her awake and help her cut at the same time.
Once the water hit us, drenching us both, she bolted awake in my arms, and threw her head to the side, spitting out blood, turning the water that went down the drain all red. Dark red.
She coughed continuously, and some more blood escaped her mouth. She cried. I didn't blame her one bit. It's so overwhelming for her to take all of these strange events in at once. Her cry sounded like the real, raw cries, when the person is truly upset, and honestly it upset me to see her like that.
"Shh. It's okay. I'm here now," I whispered in her ear, as she continued to cry, and I carefully and gently helped the water rinse off all of the blood from her cut.
"Why'd you leave me?" She cried. She couldn't hold it so much that she started gasping for air at times.
"I'm sorry for leaving. I promise to be there each night so you don't have to go through that again," I whispered, not even realizing what I had just said. She didn't answer, but started shaking.
"Shh. Hey, Angel. Calm down," I soothed, rubbing her arm gently and caressing her tighter. "I don't deserve that name," she said, her voice extremely shaky.
"What?" I asked, moving her hair from her face.
"Angel. It's so strong and beautiful. I don't feel strong right now," she whispered.

"I gave you that name. You are strong, and you are beautiful," I whispered back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angel's POV

I sat on the bed, wrapped in a towel placed over my shoulders and dressed in dry clothes. My hair was air drying and almost fully dry again. Andy was in the bathroom getting changed and I was waiting for him to get out.
I tried to break my eyes away from the blood written word on the wall.
It was so hard. How did I not know I was doing that in my sleep? How did I not feel the pain of that razor as it cut through my skin?
The bathroom door started to open, and I just sat there, the very end of my towel slightly in my mouth as I chewed at it, being extremely bored.
I probably looked like a cat.
Andy came out, and ruffled his hair in the towel once before dropping it on his dresser top. His hair--being much shorter than mine--was already almost completely dry. It was only slightly damp.
"How are you feeling now?" He asked, sitting himself on the side of the bed and facing me. I shrugged.
"I think I'm okay now, but I still feel a little weird," I answered, looking in his direction. He nodded, looking at my face.
"You're still very pale," he stated.
"Andy, I'm naturally kind of pale," I said. He shook his head.
"No, this is a different pale. Are you sure you're okay? How's your leg?" I laughed a bit at all of his questioning.
"My leg is sore, but I'm okay. Everything's good and it's all wrapped up," I assured him. He nodded. He was just making sure, I guess.
He took one last look at the words written on the wall, before grabbing his wet towel, and walking over to the wall, scrubbing off the blood. Well, first he took a picture with his phone. I don't know why.
"What was it this time?" He asked, as he finished up the scrubbing.
"What?" I asked, looking up at him with confusion clear on my pale face.
"Your nightmare. Did it have anything to do with this?" He asked, meaning the blood that he had wiped clean from the wall. "Well......it had to do with fear, because it's a nightmare, but writing it with blood? I don't know," I answered. "I hardly understand any of my nightmares."
He thought about what I said as he dropped the towel in the hamper. "Is.....anyone else ever there with you in your dreams?" He asked, almost knowing my answer, but then again, who knows what's going through his head?
"Well, there's someone there who was carrying me when I was in the desert, but last night I was in some kind of cold cell. I was chained to the wall and there were other people there as well. I thought I saw the person who carried me being dragged away or something, but it could have been anyone. I'm so unsure of things once I wake up," I said. "There was also this........man. I wouldn't even consider him human. He was just disturbing."
"What did he look like?" He asked.
"It was dark, and I could hardly see his face because he had black blood running down his body. I woke up right as his eyes turned full black and he was coming for me. His voice was so unstable and just pure insanity," I said, trying my best to remember every aspect of this creepy guy.
"Look, whatever this guy, or any of them, tell you in your dreams, do not listen to them, okay? You can get yourself into a lot of trouble by doing that," he warned me. He was serious and it seemed like a serious matter, so I just nodded quickly.
"This is why I want a lamp," I mumbled. He caught on.
"You feeling up to it?" He asked, shocking me that he was considering this after what had happened. My eyes widened with hope, and I nodded, smiling. Getting out of this room again would be nice. But, I mainly want a lamp so when he's not with me, it's not as creepy.