XIII

~324 reads! Ba da ba ba ba!! I'm lovin' it. Also, sorry if this Chapter isn't that good. I was really distracted and busy while writing~ -Cat

Angel's POV

I acted calm as Andy took his time to speak to me, but on the inside I was freaking out and was incredibly nervous. What if he's something bad? What do I do then?
"I'm a........."
"A what, Andy?" I pried. He shut his eyes for a moment, before opening them back up, and looking me in the eyes. "I'm a fallen angel." The world seemed to stop just then. I couldn't believe him, but every fiber of my being was saying that it was true. That it was obvious. "Y-you're what?" I asked, suddenly scared of him now. You can't blame me. You know what fallen angels are? "Angel, calm down-" he went to gently place his hand on my knee, but I jerked away and scooted as far from him as possible. "Angel-"
"Are you a demon?" I asked, not realizing what I was saying, but I was curious. Demons are what have been haunting my dreams for the past couple weeks, and I was not going to let myself near one. "No, Angel! I'm not a demon! Why would you think that!?" He shouted. Apparently that offended him. Or maybe not since he's a fallen angel, and fallen angels don't have feelings. So he never did care! He is crazy and he's playing a game to fool me! Why am I really here!?
I fearfully back away from him. "You can't blame me for thinking that right after you tell me you're a fallen angel!" I shouted back, but tears were flowing down my cheeks in streams. His face softened, seeing my tears. "Angel don't cry-" "why!? I'm scared, Andy! You fooled me!" I cried. "I didn't fool you, Angel! I'm still me! I'm still the same!" He shouted back. I backed away and off the bed; resulting to me being on the floor. "Why are you so scared?" He asked, his voice breaking slightly. "All I want to do is protect you. I never wanted to hurt you. Ever. I'm not crazy. Please believe me, Angel, and listen to what I have to say." I looked up at him through the tears, and even though I was scared, I considered what he had said, and decide to listen. I might regret it, but oh well. If he's not a demon, then what is he? I was curious.
"Fine," I said, wiping away the tears. "I'm listening."
"From down there?" He asked, looking down at me as I sat on the floor. I slowly got up, and sat back on the bed, but kept my distance from him. Like, if I moved back anymore, I'd fall off the bed. I don't want another incident like before.
He sighed, obviously aggravated, but continued. "So, I'm a fallen angel, and so are the other guys." Okay. I wasn't expecting that. So there's five fallen angels I'm living amongst. Great. Just great. That explains Jinxx's harshness.

I let him talk. "So, you know what a 'fallen' is. We used to be angels in Heaven, then being stupid we rebelled without a care, and that got us sent down here. The reason for the scar, is because once you're a 'fallen', your wings must be ripped off. Just because I was an angel, didn't mean it wasn't that painful. No, that hurt more than anything I've ever felt. Those wings were a part of me and they were so easily ripped from my back. We weren't immediately cast down to Hell to be demons, though. We were sent down to earth to do........who knows what. I guess we were sent out here to kill off the Shadows lurking around. And that's all we do. Kill Shadows, and live our lives. Kill more Shadows. When we were first thrown down, we became popular for our doings. Not good. Others began to copy our sins, and most were sent down with us. Some were unfortunate. We felt strong with all these 'fallens'. We were an army. We were proud. I had everything. We were powerful. One of the 'leaders' of the dark side titled us as the Rebels. Because you know, the Devil's tricks are usually something that seems good at first.
Everything was all eventually taken away from me by the Shadows and demons. Everyone died or were turned to the dark side, except for the strongest. That being us five. We were like their leaders. Apparently we didn't lead well enough, because of what had happened. After that we became angry, and were independent and up front with what we wanted. I had a very close friend taken away from me when he rebelled. He was taken away by the demons; never to be seen again. I don't know what they did with him. I'll never know. His name was Ronnie. Him and I were inseparable. I'm glad we didn't go to hell, though. I'm not on the dark side. I'm not for them. That's why I kill Shadows. They infect our world with nothing but weakness, and fear. I hate fear. It's never done anything for me. All it does is ruin people's minds and make them into someone who they're not. We know for a fact that we were meant to stay here, because we had developed skills, titles, and have possession of divine weapons such as my Angel blade I use. It has angel-like powers and kills off demons easily. But back to the titles, am the Prophet. It's pretty much like it sounds. I get prophecies, but that hasn't happened in a while. Ashley, is the Deviant. He's weird and different in his own unique way, and has major skill in weaponry. Jake is the Mourner. He's more...........laid back and quiet than everyone else, but he gets the job down and is always working on something. He's also really good with cables and wiring. Then Jinxx. He's the Mystic. Also known as the 'creepy' one of the five. I actually got this burn on my side from him whe we were fighting. He can light fire from his very palm, but only uses it when needed. Then there's CC. He's like our special weapon that wins all the fights. He's the Destroyer. He naturally just destroys everything, but he has the ability to destroy things by practically blowing them up by force. One hit of his fist to the ground, and every Shadow near, disappears into nothing. We all enjoy his skill, but he has to be careful. We're all very grateful he's always happy and never gets angry. That would be horrific." I watched as he smiled slightly, thinking of his friends.
"But, back to other things. I know you've heard about Leo and are wondering who he is. He's an angel. Him and I still contact one another if I'm in need of certain information. That's why I've been trying to speak with him lately. There's something I need to know that he must know already." I was shocked, but forced myself to speak. "What must he know?" He was looking down or really just anywhere except for my gaze as he spoke this whole time. He occasionally looked down at my hands that held onto one another.