Prologue

"After years of spending time to find the most wanted serial killers, Jun and Sonia Murray, the time has come for the cops to finally arrest them as they were found inside..."

"Listen kid, what your mummy and daddy did was really wrong," a cop stood in front of a little girl crying, trying to explain things to the shallow mind of the young one. It was unbearable to hear the news reporter to 8 year old Victoria about how her parents killed almost a lot of people because what she knows is that they were just normal people going to work everyday just like how any normal parents of her classmates do.

"But they didn't killed anybody," she stuttered out with her uneven breath due to all of the unexpected things suddenly going on. "They were going to work to cook french fries, not kill people."

"What was their job?" Asked the cop to the child who's holding a little pillow of hers for dear life and wiping her tears away with it as she sobbed aloud that unable her to utter a reply. She was scared and confused for she has no clue on what's going on and it lead her to stand up and hug the cop.

"Mister policeman, I'm scared," the cop felt nothing but pity on the innocent and naive child thinking that a little one like her should not experience any of this because she's still too young to comprehend what's happening.

A man soon then walked in at the station to witness Victoria's moment with the cop and the cop parted away from the little girl to entertain the old man who came in earlier. Seeing his features, it seems that he is Asian and can't quite speak the language.

"What can I help for you, sir?"

"I am looking for daughter of Murray's? She is here?" The old man that seems to be in his mid-30's, searched for whom he was looking as if he knows the face of the girl. Victoria on the other hand has hid behind the cop, entrusting him to not give her away.

"Oh, yes I have seen her, sir... Are you a relative of the Murray's? Or a close friend?"

"I am friend of them, I will take care of daughter for them. I hired maids to take care of daughter and I will speak to Jun," the man said with a grin on his face right after his attempt on speaking english.

"May I know your name, sir?"

"I am mister Minami," the cop held Victoria's arms and pulled her away from the man to talk things with her if she knows him but Victoria denied knowing him, she hasn't even heard of the man for her whole 8 years of existing. She was asked to stay put on the bench as the cop will lead the man to her parents. Her eyes wandered around and suddenly felt heavy and she drifted off to a more peaceful place where she can shake off reality for awhile but time passed by and as soon as she opened her eyes, an irritable voice surprised her, blurting out a different language.

"Mr. Minami, the girl is awake," a lady called out referring to Victoria as the girl, who's still scared and clueless as the man approached her.

"Little girl, I am mister Minami, I am friends with your parents. I will provide food and shelter and school for you and you will see your parents every month, is that good?" The confused mind of the young didn't had the time to think of it or complain so she nodded. "But, I would like you to do something for me too," the man stopped from talking and took out a clipboard with a paper on top along with a pen.

"Can you sign this for me?" Victoria picked the pen up and didn't read what is said on the paper and wrote her name on the said line. Grinning like a Cheshire cat, Mr. Minami pat Victoria's head gently and called his employee Matilda to take good care of the child.

PUBLISHING AGREEMENT

This agreement is entered into on this 23rd of November 2002 by and between Yu Minami and Victoria Sarane Murray that at the age of 20 will she be done whatever Yu Minami wants to be done in exchange for Murray's parents, Jun and Sonia to be freed and sustained until the death of the generation. If the agreement has been disregarded by both people will it be considered as dysfunctional but if only one has demanded to be disregarded will it remain and the contract will go on as it is. This contract will expire on the 29th of January 2017.

Yu Minami Victoria Sarane Murray