Twenty Six

It's finally Saturday and I can't even serve customers without shaking in front of them and almost breaking down in front of them. It's still very early and all the early birds have arrived and I can't even serve at my best since I'm really nervous on the performance tonight, I feel like backing out.

When all of us had held the meeting, Louis has set up a plan for Marian and Harry. Once the gig finishes, we'll all quickly transform the coffee shop and make the romantic atmosphere be felt in the air and then set the both of them on a table with a candle lit on the centre just like how typical romantic things work and then that's pretty much it, the reason for this set up thing is that Marian has really liked Harry so much and the guy seems to be emotionless that he can't even sense it and they also planned this is because they thought the both of them would be a perfect couple.

Louis has also talked to me about the performance tonight, and everyone is really doubting me with regards with my singing abilities, I already accepted it myself that I suck at it but I still feel so offended, the only person who actually thinks that I sound like a goddess was Liam and I don't think he still thinks that way when I sang "It's confession weather" in front of everyone and already cracked my voice at the very first "Hey". Niall isn't also pleased with my voice and that's the most offending part, I feel so horrible for living with a perfect guy like him.

Even though I have a really bad voice, Louis is still pushing for me to sing with Marian because he thinks that we would sound great together because of her high pitched voice partnered with my very bad yet soft voice but if you think about it, I think I won't even be heard because Marian's voice would overpower mine in no time and it's an advantage because people won't hear me crack my voice while singing.

The day passed by real quick, maybe because I'm thinking about my worries all day, I reassured myself countless times that I would do fine, I don't really care if people would think that my voice sucks because I am already aware of that and it's what they wanted in the first place if I'm not mistaken, so they better live up with their words and bear with my cringe-worthy and horrible voice, this is the reason why you need to test something before actually going for it.

It's already past 5:00pm and I can smell a different aroma throughout the room, it smells like a mix of cheese and bacon and some bread if it actually does have a smell, it smells like something that makes you want to bite in the air because you can already taste the food by just smelling it.

"Hawaiian Pizza is now available!" Mr. Styles's deep and husky voice echoed through the cafe and most of the customers suddenly called for maids to order pizza and just seeing the customers' faces as they say "pizza" makes me crave so much to eat one but we can't eat right now if there's a frenzy of customers demanding for pizza.

The smell of some root beer and other hard drinks are smelled throughout the cafe as well but the pizza's aroma stays. Alice was right when the cafe turns completely different, it kind of looks like a night pizza shop now and the lights also went dim, it makes me want to quit my job and just order and eat food.

The evening went on and as 9:45pm strikes, the band is already assembling their stuff on stage and everyone seems to be excited for the gig, I'm really getting nervous even if I'm only gonna sing "It's confession weather" which is the very last song to be sung. Marian on the other hand is gonna sing most of the songs, Divina also takes part with the vocals and she is also assigned to sing two solo songs.

More customers started to come in when the gig is about to begin and it has become such a difficult crowd to handle, I noticed Alice is actually holding on my maid uniform tightly very often for no apparent reason, whenever she's free from customers, she always seem to run back beside me again and whenever I'm in charged with some customers, she follows along and asks if I need help, she's really acting weird as if she's also gonna perform on stage or maybe she's just nervous because of the set up plan she proposed along with Louis about Harry and Marian.