Twenty Seven

"Heave ho," I mumbled under my breath, carrying all of Alice's weight as I shove her to the side of the room and make her sit down on a chair. Her whole body is as stiff as a board, her eyes remained open and didn't even dare to close, it's as if she's a doll.

I began to worry since she hasn't flinched nor utter a single word since the lights went on, if she isn't in this situation, she'll most likely be yelping with joy to finally see Marian and Harry opposite each other, in front of a candle lit table. But instead, here she is, paralysed and mute due to the shock of the sudden darkness.

Marian explained how she has a phobia in the dark because of some events that happened to her past, hinting us that her phobia began when she entered a haunted house on her school's event.

It's a good thing that we have an extra maid which is Divina since I don't think I'll be leaving Alice's side until she resumes to her normal self. Even though it's a good time to have a laugh right now to see Divina in such a long maid uniform which is very unlikely of her to wear one, Alice is not bothered to chuckle but the rest of us in the room are already holding back our laughter because in all honesty, it doesn't fit her, it's not actually her style, very un-Divina like.

"Fucking bitches, stop laughing at me," Divina cursed out loud but it only made the very blunt Liam to let his laugh out that caused Louis, Niall and I to grin. Marian and Harry are just sitting across each other with a hint of curiosity in their expressions, they must be wondering why they're seated across one another.

"Uhmm... Can Marian and I know what the commotion is about?" Harry questioned, hoping for anyone to answer, Louis approached their table and patted Harry's shoulder.

"Oh, Harry, we just all thought that it's about time that the truth will be revealed-" Louis' head turned to Marian's direction. "Right?" Louis queried and Marian's face just turned red and then Louis took off Harry's baker hat off his head and I finally saw how his hair looks like all this time, everyone's jaw drop on the ground and I'm the only one unaware of why.

"Since when did you cut your hair?!" Louis asked Harry and he just shrugged and grinned at everyone, it looks nice on him but everyone is still shocked, shocked like Alice but instead, they're shocked on Harry's hairstyle.

Divina served some pizza that Harry made earlier for them to eat. Louis, Liam, Niall and I just flashed a smile to each other, a symbol for the accomplishment of our plan.

We just observed the two as they eat their meal together while they have a laugh and some chat here and there, the romantic atmosphere felt in the air and the touch of the candle lit on the centre of their table made it more romantic, it makes me feel something so weird, as if I want to fall in love just because of the scene and the feeling.

Suddenly, I felt someone's presence just beside me and my eyes met those blue ones until I scanned his face and saw Niall's face with a smile, I flashed him the smile too as I breathe in air and let my shoulders drop as I exhale. His arms flew on my shoulder and drew me closer to his body but I quickly shoved it away because he knows how I really am not comfortable with a guy's physical touch.

"I hope they'd end up together, I'm already wishing them luck on their future relationship," Niall told me, not seem to be bothered with my actions. I chuckled and turned my whole body to face his frame and punched him lightly on his chest.

"I don't know any history about them, but I already know how cute they'll be," I confessed as I look at where the both of the people we are talking about and saw how much they're really having a nice evening with each other. It's really lovely to look at them, just looking at them makes me long for someone whom I'd be looking at the same way the same as they do with each other.