Chapter 30

Hi! I'm so sorry for not updating for more than a month. Sobrang busy lang talaga ngayong December due to Christmas Parties and all. Anyhow, here's an update. Happy new year guys!

xxRaice

===========================

"Kuya, thank you." I told him out of the blue.

"For what?" He asked me as he eyed me suspiciously. We were silent for a couple of minutes and then I just told him thank you. I guess he really had the right to be suspicious.

"For everything. For the almost eighteen year that we've been together, we had our ups and downs but honestly, I wouldn't trade all of those for anything. The memories that we have will always have a special part in my heart. I know there are times when I tend to be selfish but you chose to look past that. You still tried to understand me. I guess if there's an award for the best sibling in the world, you could easily be given one." I told him and he just gave me the "what-the-heck-are-you-talking-about look. Instead of explaining things to him, I just moved closer to him and I hugged him tight.

"I may not be the best sister that you could ever have but I hope..."

"Stop it Lauryn Katreena. I wouldn't even dare to ask for another twin besides you. I couldn't imagine being a twin with somebody else. Yes, you may have your flaws but who in the world doesn't have one? Your flaws make you unique and I learned to accept every bit of it. And honestly..." He said then he stopped talking. The anticipation was building up inside me and when he continued, I just wished he never even had the chance to talk. At all.

"... you're the best nightmare that I could ever have."

"I hate you kuya!" I shouted as I tried to hit him in his arms. He, on the other hand, just kept on laughing. It must have been that he was really expecting this kind of reaction from me.

"Matulog ka na na nga." Kuya said and I had to stop myself from punching him again because of that. Naramdaman ko na bigla yung pagod ko sa dami ng nangyari ngayong araw.

"Can I stay here for the night? Pleeeease?" I asked him, moving a little closer to him. His face doesn't show any sort of disgust from what I'm doing so I guess he'll be saying yes any minute now.

"Kat, you're too old for sleepovers."

"Says the guy who's the same age as me. Come on. Minsan lang naman kuya e. Sige na, please?" I insisted while trying my very best to look cute. As in with pout pa and all. I know he hates it when I make pa-cute but I just had to do it.

"Ugh. Ayusin mo nga 'yang mukha mo Lauryn Katreena!" Sigaw niya sa akin, as expected.

"No! Pumayag ka muna na dito ako matutulog!"

"Fine, fine! Dito ka na matulog."

"Yay! Thank you kuya!" I told him as I pulled him in for a big bear hug. Nung una, hindi pa niya ako niyakap pabalik pero after a few seconds, niyakap niya na rin ako.

"Ano bang nagustuhan sa'yo ni AJ? Masyado kang childish." Bigla niyang hirit kaya humiwalay na ako sa pagkakayakap ko sa kanya.

"E ano bang nagustuhan sa'yo ni Nicole? Masyado kang serious." Sagot ko naman sa kanya.