CHARACTER SKETCH

Character sketch:

Hi everyone need to follow me for some private chapters....
To start with here's the character sketch. Hope you like it.

Nandini murty: she is the youngest in her family. Has a golden heart, beautiful and rich. Everyone desires to be like her alas it stays a dream. She has 50% shares in murty industries. Nandini is good with those who makes a place in her heart which is next to impossible and bad with those who try to act smart with her. She plays guitar and wants to become a famous singer like her amms.

Manik malhotra: short tempered, handsome and only heir of malhotra industries. Girls go gaga over him but he doenst believe that there is such thing as love and thinks its only attraction and greed due to the separation between his parents when he was very young. He used to crave for attention when his parents had a separation. After sometime he got fab 5 as his family where he shares his sorrows and his good times. He is the lead singer and plays guitar in fab 5.

Harshad saxena: handsome, rich spoilt brat and brother of aliya. He wants to break fab 5. He thinks they snatched his sister from him. In his hatred he even lost his sister due to which they don't even talk a lot. He used to have an inseparable bond with aliya. Is an orphan and has 50% shares in saxena industries.

Aliya saxena: She is smart, good-looking and sister of harshad saxena. She is a fashion diva also known as a fashionista. She is one in a million that what every one calls her. She has a crush on manik but never told him. harshad used to share a inseparable bond but later she gets fed up with his evil plans of breaking fab 5 and then they just greet each other once in a while. Plays piano in fab 5 and if anyone comes in her bad books she makes sure there life becomes hell.

Nyonika malhotra: mother of manik malhotra. She is a negative and an evil character. Had a separation with mayank malhotra. She is good looking and young. Greedy women who uses people to get what she wants. Trustee of space.

mayank malhotra: father of manik malhotra. He is handsome and holds a charming personality. Had a separation with nyonika. Lives in pune away from manik and nyonika but is in contact with manik. Owner of malhotra industry.

Rishab murty: older brother of nandini murty. He is rich and handsome. He has 50% shares in murty industries. He can speak and doesn't get attacks.

Ashlok murty:handsome and father of nandini and rishab murty. He is rich and can go in any extend to protect his family. He cares about his family alot. Husband of Sanjana murty. Owner of murty industries.

Sanjana murty: beautiful and mother of nandini and rishab murty. Wife of ashlok murty. Rich and can do anything for her family's happiness. Helps ashlok murty with his buisness.

Dhruv vedant: a shy and quiet soul. Never comes between other people's matters. Maniks best buddy and every member of fab 5 gives him extra attention. Plays guitar and is another member of fab 5.

Cabir dhawan: a prankster and drummer. Handsome rich and spoilt brat. Best friend of manik and other members of fab 5. believes love is a waste of time and shouldn't be involved in.

Mukti vardhan: a prankster like cabir. Everyone describes cabir and mukti as evil twins. She plays electrical guitar. Friends with fab 5. If anyone becomes her enemy it's like there worst nightmares coming true. Doesn't believe in love and thinks as bullshit.

Navya naveli: beautiful and intelligent girl. Has a golden heart and always helps people. Even if someone says something to her she doesn't retaliate. Rich and modern. A drama queen and a prankster.

Other cast that would be in my story in the future:

Abhimanyu thakur: family friend of murty's. He has a secret crush on mukti but never dared to admit it. He is handsome, rich and always tries to bring smilies on people's faces.

Shahid agarwal: a shy and reserved guy. Hates fab 5. Rich but lives in a flat like a middle class family due to some family issues.

Soha khanna: a girl who can go in any extend to get what she wants. Hates people who messes with her but after coming to S.P.A.C.E her life gets twisted and she regrets coming to a college like this. She is closely related to aryaman. Rich and pretty.

Aryaman khurana: a guy who is rich, handsome but a spoilt brat. Believes girls are for fun but after coming to S.P.A.C.E his life changes and he gets a better view of what is life and to live it to the fullest.

Pandit trilok chaurasia: a pandit a complete mystery that what everyone calls him. His character will be revealed later in the story.

Do you want me to continue this story? Plz drop your views in the comment box. Guys if got good response I will post the story......