CHAPTER 25

Hate, friendship and love
Part 25

______________

Recap: there is a 2months leap in the story and everything is going so well everyone is happy with there friends the four girls that are navya mukti alya nandini they share a special bond more then frnds and everything is cleared between alya and nandini and now they are bffs...everyone is happy with the surrounding but nandini she is happy but from deep inside she is disturbed...and she thinks about life the changes in the life and everyone....
All of us experience change in our lives. Change is the one constant in our lives. There are changes that we look forward to and change that we fear. However, one thing is for sure. Things will not stay the same no matter how much we would like them too. When a life change occurs, we have two choices in how to respond. We can despair that a change has come and assume that things will be worse, or we can look with excitement at the new possibilities that the change presents........
And when there is happy phase in life there are ppl jealous of the happiness...so they come to create problems in there life and offcourse they are called villans but who it is lets see.....

__________________
Write it on your heart
That every day is the best day in the    year.
He is rich who owns the day, and no one owns the day
who allows it to be invaded with fret and anxiety.

Finish every day and be done with it.
You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities, no doubt crept in.
Forget them as soon as you can, tomorrow is a new day;
begin it well and serenely, with too high a spirit
to be cumbered with your old nonsense.

This new day is too dear,
with its hopes and invitations,
to waste a moment on the yesterdays
(Small quote for the new day aspirations and dreams...which where happening in everyones life)

Starting a day with a new aspiration and a new dream to fulfill..... Living each moment like your last will give you the feeling of being happy and the most luckiest in the world...... Cherish each and every moment like it's your last....

Here our beautiful nandu's sleep was getting disturbed she was sleeping so peacefully her angelic face and a sweet smile on her face which means she must be watching a beautiful dream.....but....
Sleeping nandini got disturbed and irritated as her alarm clock rang....she wanted to sleep more but her alarm uggg...its irritating her...
she snoozed the alarm....
and was back to sleep....

Rishab who was passing by her room saw her still sleeping so he decided to wake her up and was moving inside her room with a smile....
he came in and saw the sleeping beauty is still sleeping....
he looked at her in disbelief and started shaking her to wake her up from her deep slumber....but nandini is nandini who doesn't compromise her sleep no matter what's the urgency........
She is called the sleeping beauty of her house....
And everytime rishab has to come to wake her up....
But nandini she dont pay any heed to any calls or anything from her bhai or her mother....
Now rishab calls her amma for waking her up and amma from downstairs shouts...

Nandini mom: nandu beta uthoo...kitna soyegi tu uth jaa college bhi jana hai....

Nandini: amma plz dont shout only 5min i will wake up and get bhai out of my room he is trobling me...

Rishab: arey maine kya kiya....matlab yeh sahi hai tumhe uthane ka itna mushkil kaam karo and upar se complaint bhi...
(He said faking a anger...)

Nandini: arey bhai kitna bolte ho shant raho na...
(She said chuckling)

Rishab: okay okay but only 5min then wake up fast....im going down...

Nandini slept again surely she is sleeping beauty.....

Well....If the heroine is like a sleeping beauty....than obviously hero would be an exact copy of the heroine....
here cabir was trying his best waking him up....but when manik sleeps...he transfers into another era.....
hahaha....he is no less then nandini but are our sleeping beauties...they dont compromise on there sleeping....

Here cabir was trying his best to wake up and what manik says him is to shut up...

Cabir: yaar saale uth jaa kab se utha raha hu...

Manik: yaar tu kitna bolta hai chup reh aur mujhe sone dena

Cabir: manik tu pechle aadhe ghante se bol raha hai sone de sone de aab toh uth ka mere baap

Manik : yaar tujhe koi aur nhi mila kya subah subah jo tu mere paas aaha hai....

Cabir: kaminey kal raat ko kya bola tu ki cabir mere bhai mujhe tu subah utha lena toh woh hi kar raha hu aab uth...

Manik: arey woh maine ese hi bola tha yaar sone de na....

Cabir: nhi uth jaldi....

Finally after 15 whole mins....they woke up but obviously with a very grumpy mood....no one wants to mess with them in such a mood....they had shower and got dressed nandini wearing a white jeans and a red top with other accesories leaving her hairs open looking too cute and beautiful and manik was wearing black jeans and a shirt and jacket over it and...giving  a last glance at themselves....they both drove to space hoping for a eventful day with lots of amazing moments to spend with each other.....

As soon as they reached space they entered fab5 jam room and greeted everyone...and werr chatting with each other....

When In the fab 5 music room an announcement was heard saying that every student of space has to report to the rehearsals room....well obviously fab 5 was'nt happy with the announcement cuz they knew it must be some boring lecture of there profeser but they were called and had to go whereas shahid navya and nandini were not even affected and were about to go when.....fab 5 shouted
"TUM LOG PAKOA RAGHAV KE LECTURE SUNOGAYE....EASILY"
Shahid navya and nandini looked at them confusingly not able to understand anything....fab 5 just nodded their head in a negative....thinking about the fun they will have after seeing their faces after the lecture....The trio ignored fab 5 and proceeded towards the rehearsal room for their first lecture with raghav ........

Aab Kya hone wala hai? ??? Kya hoga lecture mein...guess kark raghav kya bolne wala hai sabko....

Comment and like karna aur phir next update tak sochna ke aage kya hone wale hai....
Wait and think.......