CHAPTER 24

Hate, friendship and love
Part 24

Okay so back to ff...i know guys teaser padh ke everyone got scared cuz teaser tha hi esa and yaa emotional and sad wale parts hone wale hai...sad wale parts abhi se chalu hogaye hai cuz im taking a leap in the story....so lets see what happens nxt..

______________
Recap : so till now we have seen that manik malhotra gets attracted towards nandini and this all is seen by our very own cupid thats cabir who observes manik and his behaviour then nandini is sad cuz she hurted her frnds and her frnds make her feel got by saying that it was not her fault and all...so she gets over with her guilt and by this there frndship becomes strong...amd everyone spends a happy moment with each other and same in the college also...they spend good time with each other....
________________

Everything was going well everything was perfect in life everyone got happiness...but life is not only of happiness...
life is a word were only happiness cannot be.....its like a two sided coin if there is happiness then there is sadness too...and this is what happened with all of them on one side everyone was happy and in the moment the happy moments ended and sad one came...
but now everyone was happy with there lives as how it changed.....
changed for good...and the only reason behind everyones happiness was NANDINI MURTY...

she was like a angel a fairy who came in everyones life as a happiness gift but who knew the one who was giving so much of happiness to other was the person who was sad from inside......
lets see what was the reason for her being sad...

Leap of 2 months....

Nandini was sitting on the floor leaning onto the wall behind her in the balcony......
She was gazing at the stars reminding herself of the last 2 months that were a catastrophe for her......

There were lots of changes in her life the good ones and the bad once too...
The good one was she got the worlds best......best friends..who were always supportive and always ready to face the problem...they never let any of there members to suffer alone they all were there for each other in good as well as bad times....now fab5 and navni were very close to each other especially the girls...they had a strong bond...a really very strong and...

(Ik u must be thinking what about alia and nandini they toh hate each other but the case was different here they were now the bestest frnds...and yaa alia's feelings about manik were almost over cuz she did not find any hope and even she thought manik would never belive in love or anything like this so she started losing hope and now very less feeling were there in her heart for manik....and she treated him like a best frnd so there problem was now sorted and now coming towards alia and nandini after meeting having talks alia started to feel that nandini is not at all bad...she has brought our happiness...in every posible way...she has always helped everyone so there was a soft corner for nandini and she forgived her and now these 4 girls nandini mukti navya and alia were bestest frnd who would share any sort of problems...and they were always there to support each other...)

And while gazing the stars she thought to herself that....there were lots of changes in these two months....and she was thinking that...

All of us experience change in our lives. Change is the one constant in our lives. There are changes that we look forward to and change that we fear. However, one thing is for sure. Things will not stay the same no matter how much we would like them too. When a life change occurs, we have two choices in how to respond. We can despair that a change has come and assume that things will be worse, or we can look with excitement at the new possibilities that the change presents
(Writer's pov: These lines bohot sochna padha mujhe about the changes do tell me how u felt while reading...cuz these all words came in my mind and wrote it...as this nandini was thinking...do reply )

So now what had happeded in these two months lets see ..

Overview of the last two months:

In these two months harshad had tried every possible way to talk to her and become friends with nandini but nandini always plastered a denial on her face whenever she saw harshad trying to speak to her..... Dont know why was she behaving with him...like this but when ever she use to see him she would get angry or pissed off by him...
(was something deep secret behind her nature with harshad or it was jst becoz of the negative vibes coming from him...and this will be revealed in futher parts...)

Fab 5 navya and shahid were unaware of harshad's intentions towards nandini. Whenever fab 5 navya and shahid had a face off Nandini would not be aware of it and if they tried to speak about harshad in front of nandini something would happening grabbing it's attention.

Back to present

Manik was leaning onto the railing on the balcony looking at the shinning stars.....which he loved the most his pasttime was jst sitting and gazing at stars cuz they were there favorite...he thought stars shine in the dark sky giving light for everyone...and this he loved the most.....
He smiled remembering the moments he shared with nandini from the day she entered his life till now.....
Even he didnt knew what were his feelings for her but he knew that from when nandini has came in his life his life has changed it has took a 360° turn but from inside he knew his life has changed for good.....and he was loving this feeling...and smiling....

The same scene was going in fab 5 and  navya's place.... They also thought this girl is blessing for them..she has brought happiness in everyones life....
But as i told earlier only happiness is not the part of the life when happiness comes someppl around you jst cannot see ur happiness and always tries to ruin it in some or the other way....

and there was one person who was not only smirking but also making evil never ending plans....but who?????? Is the question......

Once again sorry for the cliffhanger but can't help it....comment please it really motivates us to write more and entertain you....Please like.......
AND PLZ UPAR JO CAPTION WALE PART MEIN LIKHA HAI WOH PADHO PLZ EK BAAR..