CHAPTER 4

Hate, friendship and love
Chapter 4

Thanks guys for the response it means a lot. Keep showering me with your lovely comments. It means a lot. Mujhe nhi laga tha itna aacha response hoga...par thank you so much yaar...you guys have supported me a lot....and continue to shower ur love on me like this only....

Aacha chalo now back to ff....and enjoy.....

Cabir (shouted): "guys"...

Fab 4 (worried and shocked): "kya hua"( everyone looked at him....)

Cabir (whispering): "bakra milgaya"
(He said making a smirk)

Fab 4 sighed in relief (that nothing has happened and in few sec)
they shooted angry glares at cabir...
(cuz of his stupid act)

Cabir: "kya hogaya aise kyu dekh rahe ho"
(he asked everyone cuz everyone was glaring at him..in anger)

Manik: (making angry glare at cabir and said)
"kissi din pithega mere hatho" aur woh bhi bohot jor se...ki tu uske baad dikega hi nahi....

Cabir: arey... "kyu ab maine kya kiya
... Matlab tum log to mere picha karna aur kisi ka nahi"
(making sad and surprised face...jaise ki he is innocent and kuch nhi kiya hai usne..)

Mukti: "Acha yeh sab chor aur bata bakra kaha hai let's have some fun baby"
( making evil smirk and seeing to cabir and laughing)

Cabir points his finger at navya tables by making a evil smirk.....and  Fab 5 smirks evilly
(that something is going in there minds..of fab5)
and after lots of evil smirk and making fun of them means navni and after that they starts to plan something.

After few minutes they smirk evily  looking at navya and think of executing their plan.
They stood up an walk towards navya's table with a big smirk on everyones face
(means they were upto something which will be so much fun for them amd torture for the others...)

other students sitting in the cateen seen them walking with a evil smirk and they thought...
(aab toh gaye sab freshers unki aaj wat lagne wali hai...god plz save them from this fab 5 )

then after that...Navya was just looking around the cateen when her eyes fell on fab 5  who were coming her way she was so scared and she gasps in horror to which shahid and nandini followed navya's gaze....they found that fab 5 taking steps approaching near them now shahid and navya were very scared and looking here and there so that fab 5 dont see them but they knew they were coming near them...navya started praying
(hey matarani yeh fab 5 ko dur lejayo aaj humara first day hai yeh college mein hum nhi chahte ki kuch gadbad ho matarani hume aur humare frnds ko bacha lena)

while on the other side nandini she was sitting there with a carefree attitude
( from this attitude it was sure that she was not scared of fab 5 or anyone)

but navya and shahid were shivering with fear and  famous fab 5 seeing this that they have a amazing terror in the college had a big smirk playing on their lips...
(they were so proud of themselves and the attitude they wear on them...aahh famous fab5 and a constant smirk on there faces fear everyone around them)

Fab 5 reached their table grabbing everyone's attention who was in the canteen. Everyone were nodding their head in disbelief thinking of the consequences that would occur now
(cuz all were very scared thinking that what will happen).
Navya and shahid stood up in fear while nandini with her carefree attitude sat there and was drinking her glass of coke like nothing happened...... while her friends looked at her.... shocked... as well as the others in the canteen where shocked by seeing nandini that why is not scared and not even looking at fab5 and without looking there she is jst sipping the coke from the glass
(everyone got scared that nandini ignored fab 5 and everyone seen her in disbelief and said "aab toh yeh ladki gayi isse aab koi nhi bacha sakta yeh fab5 se...isne aacha nhi kiya fab 5 se panga lekar...aab iska kya hoga.." Everyone was thinking this)

but nandini didnt even cared to look at them and this  carefree attitude of nandini was like a fuel on a fire which made fab 5 fume in anger they all were so much angry on them...and then seeing this nandini's carefree attitude cabir shouted

Cabir to nandini: "stand up"
(loudly seeking everyones attention towards fab5)

She didnt cared about the voice and still not making an eye contact and sipping her drink.

Mukti (shouted at her): "CABIRRRR SAID STANDDDD UPPPP"
(making angry face and glaring nandini in anger)
and mukti shouted so loudly that made nandini angry.....

Nandini (shouted): "HOW DARE YOU HUH? HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME
(Shouted in anger and said)
LIKE THIS IS THIS YOUR DAD'S PLACE HUH?"

Manik in his carefree attitude: "yaa...its my mum's college and if I want I can kick you out of this college"(said in angry tone)

Nandini:(even nandini in her carefree attitude and anger said)
"you are most welcome... U MR..whatever.... actually you know what I will go to Nyonika mam coz I don't want to deal with idiots like you"

Manik: "like seriously
(shouting)
fine if you want that then come...." He grabbed her hand and dragged her to nyonika office......(with full anger on his face he was fuming in anger)

(And by seeing his face everyone was so scared)....he walked straight dragging nandini....to nyonika's office........

so guys let's see what will happen next will nandini lose her place in space academy or is luck with her? Will nyonika be able to remove nandini or she will stay and if she will stay then what about manik will he be able to take that thing that she is in the same college will he rag her??? To know stay tuned plz

Precap: manan fight....and manan 's angry mode is on....(lets see what happens)

So guys finally a long update uff my hands are paining....so enjoy the part and do give me response and do like and comment.....chalo guys...fast...