CHAPTER 22

Hate, friendship and love
Part 22

_________________

Recap: nandini upset with herself and she shouted on fab5 then she feels guilty about it that she got angry and shouted on her friends...and then she goes crying and sits on college staircase there we see a beautiful first manan hug....and they both give in the hug....and are very worried for her....then the nxt morning everyone is waiting fot her in the college but dhe doesnt come.....
She is sitting in her room cuz she is not able to face them after yesterday so fab5 and navsha goes to meet her to knew about her.....aab aage..

________________

Fab 5 navya and shahid reached murty's mansion to know about nandini that she is okay or not....and why she didnt come to college....

They got to know that nandini is in her room and without any second thought ran to her room but nandini was in phone with someone and even though they were against the thought of eavesdropping they still did just to investigate on nandini's sudden change in behaviour......she was talking someone on the phn very tensed when her voice seemed to be tensed and everyone where standing at the door of her room...they were standing jst becoz they wanted to know what is she talking about and why is she so tensed whats troubling her...so stood there to investigate the case...

Nandini's convo:

Nandini: "listen tumhe mera ek kaam karna hoga bohot impt hai toh dyaan se suno mein kya bol rahi hu....."

NOTE I AM NOT GOING TO ADD CALLERS REPLY AS IT WILL BE REVEALED LATER.....so till that wait and read further...

nandini: "you have to find details about the guy i mentioned few minutes ago is that clear...."

Nandini: "ok fine bye"

End of nandini's call

This convo of nandini left fab 5 navya and shahid confused.... They didnt get to know what was she talking about... They had only one question in mind who is this guy Nandini is curious to know of...why is she telling someone to find that guy...is this related to nandini's behaviour anyhow.....these where all the questions going in everyones mind......
but only one was having unknown negative vibes from this guy....... Nandini want to know of and an unknown protectiveness started coming in manik to which even manik was not sure of..... Manik was not worried about who is this guy ? Why is she telling someone to find? Only one thought was going that was nandini should not be in trouble i have to save her....i have to know about whats going in her mind...
(An unknown protectivess and care was coming from manik and this was unknown to him that why all this is happening to him by seeing nandini....)

After keeping the phn Nandini turned around and was shocked seeing her friends standing there with confused expressions.....they were standing jst behind her trying to listen her convo on the phn they stood there crossing there arms around there stomach and waiting for the ans.......
but they soon..
They came inside and sat down....in the room making the place for everyone one sat on the sofa while some sat on her bed....
Nandini saw a chair and grabbed it and settled herself in it.

After becoming comfortable. Fab 5 navya and shahid looked at nandini for answers....

Navya: "nandu kya hua kis se baat kar rahi thi"

Manik: ( who was very much worried for her...he to asked) " haa kon tha jis ke bare mein tum baat kar rahi thi..."

Nandini(little tensed that what to say now....cuz she didnt wanted to reveal anything) :" arey koi nhi...bas aise hi baat kar rahi thi...."

Manik:" nandini tell me...dont lie..okay i can see it in your eyes that ur lieing.. Agar tum jhoot nhi bol sakte toh try bhi kyun karte ho haan..." (He saod with raising his eyebrows...)

(Nandini was suprised as well as shocked that how came manik knew that she was lieing how he can understand her so much....is there something that connects...us...)

Nandini was in her trance and soon her trance was broken by the other members there by saying...

Fab4 and navsha(navya and shahid):" haa nandini bolo kaha kho gayi is there anything thats troubling you..."

Nandini being nandini keeping her secrets to herself didn't blurt out the actual truth and instead changed the topic indicating she doesn't want to talk about it and remembering the encounter with nandini of the day before. Everyone got to know that she dont want yo talk so they didnt forced her orself kal jaisa hojayega....wapas she will get angry.....

Nandini on the other side was guilty and upset of the past events were flashing in front of her eyes increasing her guilt by each passing second. There was an unusual silence between them but all were in a personal battle with there brains and heart to what to do....
but there was one person who was observing each and every move of nandini’s.....

It was none other than manik.
(Itne serious and tension wali situation mein manik ko kuch aur hi sooj raha hai....hahahaha...)

He was looking at her features expressions her chubby cheeks nose her every features that was hers. For the first time manik was getting too attracted towards someone as it's not easy to impress THE MANIK MALHOTRA so easily. But nandini ki beauty ke aage manik bhi all out hogaya...and he was not able to hold back...
he jst wanted to go and hug her tight....
This move of manik was not unnoticed by someone.... but the question is WHO???

Comment and like below till then the next update is posted keep guessing who is observing manik.....

So finally done with todays part...uff..so much to write but its okay for u guys i can do that...and do comment and like it....

_____________
Precap: They become friends again... And nandini asks for apology......
______________