CHAPTER 7

Hate, friendship and love
Chapter 7

So guys last part...i kept a suspense...and many became...restless...so i thought to post the part today...i was not having time...but i did it for u guys..and sorry for the short update today....nxt chapter i will write it long...today having no time so jst forgive me today..nxt chaptet will make it big...so till then.. enjoy...and read..okay so back to ff...

Precap: manik kissed nandini...........

Nandini: "or else" before she could even utter any another word from her lips.......his lips were on hers leaving a shocked and scared nandini who widened her eyes thinking what has just happended.....
and then closed her eyes in a jerk to push him with full force with her remaining strength but it was of no use............because he was a way more stronger then her...and because of that all her actions went in vain....after that she was knowing that she cant get out of his grip because it was too tight on her but still she tried to move out........

On the other side manik being manik he......pulled her more closer to him and now even the air dont have space inbetween them...they were so close to each other.... and then he gripped her waist tightening so that she is unable to move and with the other hand he placed his hand on her hairs and started to caress them.
Nandini was so confused and was not able to understand what's happening to her....... Till now she didnt give herself in the kiss but She was drowing in his passion and dont know what was happening to her...even she didnt know why she is not stopping him now....because.........
as she stopped pushing him and with her one hand pulled him more closer to her....manik first got confused that why she did it...but he was very busy in kissing her so he forgot about it and he give her in more force....now....
She was drowning in his passion of kiss and manik while kissing her he smirked knowing the effect he has made on her........
he smirked because he was knowing that she is loosing her control over her...and with this manik thought that it would be easier to control her like this...and take revenge from her....cuz the manik malhotra never looses....and again he smirked...

And now She closed her eyes to feel him and they were so close that even eachothers heart beat was heard by both of them.....
and now she started to respond him by sucking his upper lip and he was busy nibbling and sucking her lower lip........

The passion in both were increasing and increasing.... He too was drowing down in passion..... at one time he jst forgot that he is doing this to take revenge and they were truly in each other for sometime.......

Manik bite her lower lip to which a gasp escaped her mouth and he entered her.......
Now Both started fighting for dominance in the mouth as there tongues were dancing around tasting each and every corner of each others mouth.
Then Due to the lack of oxygen manik and Nandini broke the kiss and looked at each other....in passion...

After what it seemed like eternity to them they both shared an eye lock and it was made for long time even they were not blinking there eyes....there eyes were stuck on each other......

(it seems like they are lovers and are in deep love with each other but unfortunately they were in deep fights.....and hated each other.....no one can think that they can ever fall in love with each other....manik and nandini sabse bade ek dusre ke dhusman the.....)

and...but suddenly there eye lock was broken by the vibration of nandini's phone that was buzzing in her pocket......after breaking the eye lock they looked here and there and she immediatly took her phone out of her pocket and read the whatsapp messages that rishab sent her and then after that she glanced up at manik after tucking her phone back in her pocket....and she looked at him angryly and manik was jst looking at her....but then...something happened ..and....

The next thing she did.... shocked Manik to the core unable to understand what just happened he looked at her with his eyes widening.

Writers pov:(Kehte hai na destiny can do anything....and if destiny has planned something for them then surely it will happen no matter what...cuz we say.."hone ko koi nhi taal sakta" the same thing is happening with our manan.....destiny has brought them closer to each other...without there wish..and manan ko abhi dekh kar koi keh hi nhi sakta ki yeh kabhi pyaar mein padh sakte hai...haan par dhusmani bohot aache se nikal sakte hai....aab dekhte hai aage destiny kya khel khelte hai inke saath...and how they face there problems....lets see...)

So guys what is it that nandini did.....keep guess and till then keep commenting and tapping likes i know it was short part par isko aur zyada bada nhi kar sakte mein....agar isko strech karte toh tum logo ko bore hota isley i stopped here...so guys how was the part did you like the manan kiss part.....keep commenting and given likes...even for silent readers do comment and hit likes....and even i post this story on wattpad as well as instagram so you guys can see anywhere u want......either on wattpad as well as insta
#okbyethanks