CHAPTER 54

Hate, friendship and love
Part 54

_______________
Recap: rishab with fab5 sees the footage of the cctv camera the way she got kiddnapped ..manik feels restless nandini is in the hospital and finally gains her consciousness and how she met with an accident by hitting the truck becoz of auto driver negligence...
_________________

Gaayab hai lapata hai

News flashed across the city informing everyone about the accident that took place few days ago...Fab 5, Rishab and Abhimanyu sat in Manik's room watching the news flash across their T.V screens..It's been two days since Nandini has been missing..

Rishab had asked the police to track the car down and after they did the guy told them about the fact that Harshad and Trilok were behind this and then he took them to the bungalow where she was tied...but found out that Nandini had escaped..the guy was Trilok's nephew who was jailed for taking part in a crime and unable to find any traces of Nandini Fab 5, Rishab and Abhimanyu left defeated..Harshad and Trilok were also missing and were not able to be found anywhere which left Rishab, Fab 5 and Abhimanyu even more angry and irritated..but hoped for the best..

Manik felt like killing harshad n trilok with his own hands once they are infront of his eyes but couldn't do anything as everyone was missing including nandini....

Fab4 with abhimanyu were consoling manik and rishab they both were stressed to hell they were trying all there sources but nothing was coming good there way....

The news reporter started giving a whole report on the accident and Fab5, Abhimanyu and Rishab sat in front of the T.V screens listening to the news reporter. After listening to each and every bit of the information she spoke, everyone who were sat in the room were left flabbergasted

Manik sat with a thud on the couch and held his hairs trying to pull them out cuz of stress anger was building up on harshad n trilok if they were right infront of him he would have ripped them apart....
His eyes were getting blurry Becoz of tears that had started forming in his eyes after listening to the news
He just wanted to run to the his nandini and engulf her in his arms but they needed some answers from police so they all rushed to the police station...

"kuch dino pehle jo accident hua tha woh mash Hoor business tycoon Rishab Murty ki behen thi..Nandini Murty kidnap hoye thi jaha se woh Farrar hogaye thi lekin auto ke andar beth kar uska accident hogaya tha...woh ek planned accident tha kyun ke jis truck ki wajah se woh accident howa tha uske break fail hogaye thay aur woh break jis ne fail kiye thay woh abhi bhi police Uski talaash kar rahi hai lekin Nandini abhi hospitalised hai aur khushi ki baat yeh hai ke woh bilkul theek hai aur jaldi recover kar rahi hai...abhi abhi hume khabar mili hai ke woh kuch dino mein discharged hojayegi aur phir woh wapis se apni routine mein aajayegi lekin sochne ki baat yeh hai ke kon tha jis ne is sab ki planning ki..jaane ke liye dekhte rahiye ABP news..."

Rishab, fab 5 and Abhimanyu sat in front of the police officer who told them everything that he found out and the things that they r trying to find out about..the police officer told them about the suspects and the statement that Nandini had written for them..after listening to the police officer..

Manik raised a question that left the police speechless.. "Waise hume aapne inform kyun nahi kiya tha ke Nandini hospital mein hai" ..

Rishab looked at Manik and started remembering how he tried finding Nandini all that time when Police knew that its Nandini but never told them about it and looked at the police officer for answers but he didn't know how to reply to his question because what he was going to tell them will be a stupid..but he had to anyways to avoid the awkwardness between them and he just went with the flow..

Police : idk aapko yeh sab batao ki nai but its stupid to not to tell you

Manik : officer just cut it and come straight to the point aapne humne inform kyun nai kiya nandini ki bare mein jab aapko pata tha hum ussr paglo ki tarah dhund rahe hai aapko yeh information chupana thik laga humse...

Rishab : haan officer manik sahi keh raha hai Aapko atleast inform karna chahiye tha hume abt nandini....

Officer : ik Mr malhotra and Mr murthy i am really sorry but the reason is......

"Nandini ne jab statement diya tha aur apne baare mein bataya tha usne mujhse promise kiya tha ke mein aap logo ko nahi batoa lekin mujhe news mein yeh sab batana padha kyun ke iss sab ke peeche jo bhi hai unko alert karne ke liye kyun ke mere officers unke peeche hai aur jo suspects hai unke uppar unki karhi nazar hai...I know yeh stupid hai kyun ke ek tarha se maine promise tora toh hai lekin mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaraha tha...Nandini chati thi ke woh theek ho kar jaye apne ghar taake aap log pareshaan nahi hoye lekin aisa nahi ho paya..I'm sorry i know batana chahiye tha lekin mein majboor tha dono sides se.."

After listening to this everyone's eyes got moist that even after soo much pain and going through the accident she thought of them.....

But manik was hell pissed off with nandini.....

Manik's pov

(Self talking)
Why this girl has to think abt everyone soo much what must have she went through when she was lying on that dead bed cant she just understand that she is my life.....
Ik she must have thought of not tensing anyone but thats not ryt she was there alone fighting ......
Now when she is my girlfriend she cant understand that the pain is shared n not taken on one person i wanted to be there for her when she was fighting with her wounds her injuries herself......
I just hope my nandini is safe i need to go immediately to meet her then only i will be relieved......

Done guys with this chappy....
I hope u like this story...

And the new thing which i have started is like writing there point of views...

I hope this new thing will bring some good results....

Meet u guys the nxt time till then keep voting and commenting...