chapter 47

Hate, friendship and love

Part 47

Very low response from u guys ...
No one comments or likes . There are hardly 4-5 comments on chapters i write if this is what guys do i dont feel to proceed with this story there is no motivation to write i hardly get time from my busy schedule n i write this story but by seeing no response my whole motivation goes in vain...
.
This is last chapter which i am gonna see if i get low likes n reponse i will discontinue this sorry.
.
Sorry for my regular readers i really dont feel like to write n motivate myself becoz of low reponse.

Recap~ fab4 asks manik to confess but becoz of his lack of confidence he doesn't proposes her here on the other side harshad with his Gang enters murty mansion n tries to kill nandini but not before assaulting her but he fails as nandini she becomes strong n fight with her fears....n warns him that he will be dead here nandini's family is crying n worried lets see what happened to them...

____________________
Without any second thought she went towards her family and sat down without making any sound...she knew she had to do something to cheer them up and find out the reason behind their silence..but before she could do anything her phone started ringing grabbing everyone's attention and for some reason as she disconnected her phone and looked up she saw a huge smile on their faces...but their eyes were telling a different story...they were bloodshot red and had tears in them but as they saw Nandini she could see a satisfaction and relieve...but why she couldn't understand but then she got to know everything and that was it...and she started shooting questions at them...

"guys what's up? I know there is something up with you so don't show me these fake smiles just pretending to be fine? And have you guys been crying? Tell me is something wrong? Akhir howa kya tha mujhe batoa na akhir chup kyun ho?"

Nandini's dad replied with confidence and his tone had zeal of happiness in it: "beta kuch hume bolne dogi tab batayegaye na"

"sorry dad" Nandini replied with guilt and a hint of sadness in her voice

Nandini's mum had relieve covered in her words replied: "arrey kuch nahi bas ek bura khawaab dekh liya aur ab tumhe theek se dekh liya hai toh ab hum theek hai...ek satisfaction hogaye hai"

"mom yaar yeh kya baat hoye sab toh nahi dekh sakte na ek jaise khawaab toh phir" Nandini replied confusingly

And that was it for Rishab ..he couldn't take his sister's confusion and sadness so he told her everything

But before that they all hugged her n cried their heart out they were just squeezing her in there hug......but she was ready to console them because she still didnt knew what has happened but she definitely knows something bad has happened ....
After hugging her for a min

Nandini: guys guys i cant breath leave meee...

Family: nooo we wont....we wont let u go anywhere from us

Nandini: aacha aacha dont let me go but at least tell me what has happened why are u guys behaving so weird....

Rishab: yeah soo...
Flashback:

Everyone was asleep accept Sanjana Murty and Ashlok Murty..who were busy discussing a business file when they heard the door's knob clicking as it was been turned..and then two people entered with guns in their hand pointing at the Murty's...they were masked and only their eyes were visible but they did look dangerous taking Murty's breathes away... Rishab entered followed by the third person after few minutes who had a gun on his head as the third person gave a warning to the Murty's that if they tried to do anything than Rishab will be shot dead...both the Murty's were about to stand with fear in their eyes when they were told to sit back down...Rishab and Murty's were just worried about Nandini at the moment and were thinking of a plan but couldn't....there was tension filled in the atmosphere