CHAPTER 27

Hate, friendship and love
Part 27

Hello people...so the wait is over now you will get to know who dragged nandini...to the dark room....
_____________________
Recap: soo in last part we have seen that raghav sir has called everyone in the lecture room and he gives the lecture and tells about the intercollege competition everyone is tensed for the competition but nandini she is tensed for something else and she is not sharing it with anyone also n when asked she diverted the topic...now when everyone was going home...someone draged nandini to a dark room...and there she gets afraid n frightened...and starts crying.....now who was it lets see...
__________________

Soon it was the time for students to return back to their respective places....nandini was about to go but was grabbed from her wrist and pulled in a dark room.....
her face was palmed with someone's hand so she can't shout......
she was bought into the store room at the back side of space....
The door got locked....nandini looked around to see who was it...cuz she was very afraid n crying so she looked around to see who was it....and when nandini seen the guy who was there standing nxt to her she wad shocked to see him..and now she was more frightened.....and what she saw was this guy......named harshad  standing in front of her with a smirk...
she had a sudden fear gripping her....her gaze was locked in his and in a shift moment harshad was hoovered on top of her....
putting all his weight on her....harshad always wanted her...more then her he wanted her body....and by now he was over her...
she was having excruciating pain all over her body....harshad started kissing her neck and collarbone....amd nandini was trying her best to move and keep him away from him...but he had catched her so tight that i was difficult to move...still she was digging her nails trying to hurt him and keep hik away from her....but still he was kiising her...on her neck...
nandini was feeling suffocated and was unable to even stire....she had immense pain on her stomach....she was shouting for help but there was no one to come and help her.....
nandini had no tears in her eyes....harshad saw this and started fuming in anger even more....he tightened his grip on her stomach making her cry in pain but not even a single drop of tear escaped her eyes....
it didn't nothing but add more fuel in harshad's inner fire....harshad started kissing harshly but somehow nandini composed herself and pushed harshad and he straight fell down from the couch that nandini was lying upon.....

harshad stood up angerily but before he could do anything...nandini slapped him across his cheek making her fingerprints on his Red shaved cheeks.....and by this act of her harshad got boiled with anger that how can a girl hit him......and to take revenge
he got hold of her shoulders and pushed her on the couch....and her head banged on the couch side...wood making blood to ooze out she was now crying...and harshad without seeing her...
he went out of the store room locking it from outside and before going he switched off the lights....
leaving a horrified nandini behind....

(guys nandini is scared of darkness and harshad was aware of this fact due to which he switched the lights of).....
even though harshad had different intentions but having a slap from a girl made him forget what he had planned and did a complete opposite....

After few minutes nandini stood up catching her head from where to blood was coming out and she was feeling so much of pain and she was now crying so much her each tear expressed the pain she went through....her stomach was paining because of the weight of harshad on her stomach the hold of his on her...even her head was paining...she was so much in pain..and she was shouting for help but no one came because store room was in the back side of college and till now everyone left the college cuz it was quite late...she was moving her and there to find a way  but seeing darkness around her she got more terrified and started shivering....
Some memories started flashing in front of her....and because of her head that was banged and so much of blood came out she was feeling dizzy....
and soon she was lying on the couch in an unconscious state.....and when she falled down till the last she shouted of help but no one came..and slowly slowly her voice became fainter n then she closed her eyes.....