(48) part 2 The prososal

Hello ppl....
guys ik u must have waited for this part eargly....
Soo here it is.....
Read it...
.
Such a bad reponse i dont feel like writing just giving the update for the sake of story becoz i had started so i will end it soon
_____________
Recap~ nandini n manik meet coincidenctly on there fav place the isolated place there manik consoles nandini n cheers her up
After coming frm there he tells his frnds that he is ready to propose her...
N makes everything special for her with lots of surprises....
Lets see more of his surprises...
_______________

After reading the letter she was sure that it will be her manik only becoz he knows all my favourites and she was soo happy knowing it...
She has always dreamed of this day to come in her life but Becoz of her lack of confidence n not believing herself she thought manik just thinks her as his frnd nothing more than that but she was very happy to know that all this was arranged by her manik....

Navya :chalo nandni abhi aur bacha hai...

Nandini : tumhe yeh sab phele se pata tha kya navya...

Navya: she was embarrassed but she just nodded her head....

She thought nandini will get angry but nandini just smiled n said lets goo... N they both headed towards the canteen.....

Once they reached canteen....here it was a another shocker for nandini.....
She just couldn't believe her eyes.....
The whole canteen was decorated balloons...

( i couldn't find the perfect picture but here it is)

Shock was a understatement for her..... She was feeling so blessed to have someone like him in her life....
Then navya reminded her for the surprise kept on first table....
And she went near the table n she just smiled and looked at it with a aww face..

Yes it was a teddy bear with a red heart in his hand and it was a 5 feet tall teddy almost of nandini's Height just a little smaller

She was soo overwhelmed with manik's gestures....