chapter 49

Hate, friendship and love

Part 49
_____________
Recap~ manik gives surprises to nandini first the canteen decor then the teddy n then the song her perform n he proposes her n is waiting for her answer ....
Lets see what nandini says to manik...

________________

Manik ended the song by strumming his guitar with the last notes followed by fab 5 and then he went towards Nandini in a slow motion becoz he was nervous (can u believe manik like the manik malhotra is nervous😂) and kneeled down in front of Nandini waiting for her answer..
After a long pause in which Manan had a cute eye lock

Nandini pov
Oh my god like i want to scream yaayyyy i want to dance like the manik malhotra jiske peeche ladkiyan marti hai finally he proposed me....
Damn i cant believe my eyes this is insane....... I just want to run in his arms and say a yes....ummm but i will look too desperate hehe its okay ladko ko thoda toh wait karana banta hai....
Kyun haina girls..?😂
But to be honest manik planned all this its a dream come true i never imagined manik will surprise me with such beautiful moments like the decorations the gifts the song i just love it when he sings n especially when its for me....when he was singing that look in his eyes gave me goosebumps ......ik he loves me from his heart and never will i leave a chance to say a yes for this best guy  and i didnt wanted to say yes like a plain yes sooo i did....
.....................

Nandini sang the last line in a husky voice..taking everyone's breaths away that were present in the canteen..

"Hey I’ll be you GF"

Everyone clapped and started hooting for manan. Manik was very happy he never imagined that nandini will accept his proposal ...and then manik took Nandini in his embrace..they were just lost in the moment and then without any warning..Manik captured her lips to which everyone went in awe at the cute scene in front of them
Manan were so lost into them they just forget that they are in college canteen n they are openly kissing each other but people were admiring them....
There were few not so important girls who were a bit jealous.....
but there was one girl who was burning in jealousy like hell lot of jealousy....her lips were only visible as she had a hoodie on she just banged her foot n cursed them n left..........
__________
The scene shifted to Murty's mansion where Rishab, Sanjana and Ashlok were discussing the plan in which Nandini would be taking revenge and the mastermind behind the plan will also come out...Rishab found out that one of the guys was Harshad who was going to rape Nandini and then later on kill her..this piece of information was taken by the servants of the mansion and after finding more about Harshad he got to know that he goes to space which meant Nandini is still in danger so without any second thought he started planning against him with some help of Sanjana and Ashlok Murty...after making a superb plan which he made sure the plan had no loop holes decided to take an admission in space with his dear friend...Rishab instantly called him and then both caught up with each other and after some time headed to space.....
In Space..both of them were still busy kissing each other in a soul searing lip lock when they heard someone  clearing their throat...when both turned around they saw fab 5 with navya standing there with a smirk on their lips...but that soon turned into a laugh...Nandini just couldn't stop blushing whereas Manik was glaring at Fab 5 and navya.....
Nandini was soo embarrassed to kiss in front of whole college its not like they havent kissed before😜
(if u guys remember manik n nandini have kissed before when they were enemies)
But this time the feeling was great like kissing a love of our life the best feeling in whole world....
But rn nandini was blushing hard n giving competition to red tomatoes....
N fab 5 with navya were teasing them......

She just couldn't take the teasing n hugged manik again....
And manik just tighten the hug and glared everyone n said

Manik:  bas karo guys see she is giving competition to red tomatoes....now stop dont tease my princess.....