CHAPTER 11

Hate, friendship and love
Chapter 11

________________________________
Precap: alia tells the hidden secret which she always wanted to tell but cant tell cuz she thought fab5 will break but after seeing manik n nandini closer she fumes in anger burst out everything which is there inside a heart............
________________________________
Lets see whats manik's reaction....to alya's proposal who will he react...
Inline comments are welcome keep following n liking...
.
So here everyone felt relax when she says she has crush on someone but there was more to here and that.....and that was.... Now she she said....

Alia in an almost a whisper: "there's more to it....The guy whom I had a crush on was none other than......Ma.... Man... manik..."

Everyone gasps on horror that how can she have a crush on that monster....everyone was scared that how will manik react...and what will be his reaction...will he be anger or will he accept her

(everyones mind was filled with lots of ques and only manik can ans them....)and due to horror everyone present there gasped......

except for manik and nandini. Manik didn't knew how to react cuz it was all sudden and even he was not having any idea about it and was jst thinking what to do........

and nandini was staring at alia blankly not able to figure out what's actually in her heart. Cuz still nandini was confused that why she shouted amd told this after i kissed manik on his cheek...so she was jst watching her blankly so that she can understand something what is going around.....

Alia continued and said: "and guess what?...I still can't take him out of my heart and I still love him knowing that we can't be togther"
(now her eyes looked teary but she did not cry....she was more like he has to accept this...)

Manik in a weak tone said: "and you are telling me now this all thing...that u have feelings for me that too 'love' even knowing it that........"

in and stern voice he continued: "that I don't believe In crap like love"

Nandini stared at him in astonishment and thinked that the manik malhotra i knew some time before is not like i thought...and even he has no emotions like love...he looks like a shattered person from inside who dont belive a pure emotion of love......and again watched him keenly......

Manik was looking at each and every move of nandini as he needed the scores to settle with her cuz whatever she has done to him he will not spare her and leave her like that only...he has to do something of her.......and when he saw her she was already looking at him in amazement and he couldn't stop himself from smirking but he made sure it's not visible but it was not unnoticed by nandini........

Alia: "I know that now you will be angry and what not but u know what love just happens and we cannot stop it....it has its own way...and we never see all this coming....even i never thought that i will fell in love and that too with you...i tried so much to stop this feeling inside me but i could'nt and then after sometime i stopped fightting with my feelings for you and i accepted it........

and yes I am aware that you don't believe in love but I do and I couldn't stop myself from giving myself to you and yes I know you won't ever accept me...i dont know why you dont believe in love...and i would not even force you...but it was jst that now this secret that I was hiding couldn't be hidden anymore and I had to tell you........
It was high time and it was getting on my nerves."she said the last part by looking at nandini

(it was clearly visible that she was getting jealous and due to this she said..but no one was having any idea about it that why alia said all this now....)

After listeing all this Manik without saying anything further left and he was followed by cabir. The others were too shocked to react cuz it was all sudden but nandini and alia were still glancing at each other time to time. Nandini had her all questions answered and knew what is manik going through because of her and thought of talking and apologising. Soon as this thought came in nandini's mind she was shocked.

(Dont know why this thought came in her mind but it came....)

Nandini pov

Aiyappa, what is happening with me. I never apologised to anyone in my life not even my parents and I am going to say sorry to manik what is wrong with me...why am i behaving like this...and why am i affected with this proposal of alia...uggg...my mind..
(she said to her mind)
stop running so much....jst stay quite for sometime...why always u have to run....uggg..!!

End of pov

A fear  mental scolding session she still couldn't stop but making up her mind of apologising....she has never did that even a thought of apologising anyone...but it came for manik and made her mind to say sorry to him.........

Aliya was still looking at nandini closely with anger and jealousy but nandini didn't have any signs of jealousy or anger which irked alia more.......

Alia pov

God....Nandini why isn't she reacting...why isnt she angry her face is so calm and composed....whats going in her mind...ugg..why is she not reacting......?
( all this ques where running like a super fast express train in her mind)

The way she kissed him on his cheek and was similing infront of him shows that she liked him or something of that sort than why is her face emotionless...anyways ab iss ko bhi pata chalega ke alia se panga laina sahi nahi hai. ...and should always stay away from manik...bloody commoner.....aab she will not even try to come close to manik...chalo in sab mein yeh aacha toh hua ki nandini will not mess with me and finally my hidden secret is out...jisko maine itna apne dil mein rehka tha...and which hurted me so much....finally felt a sign of relief.......

End of pov

Alia looked at nandini one last time with a smirk and left from there...... Till then dhruv and mukti gained there senses. They looked around finding no one so dhruv went to find manik and mukti went to find alia....

Everyone in the canteen exchanged glances and left with there friends spreading the news to those who were unaware of the happenings that occurred in canteen.

Navya looked at nandini curiously while shahid was observing nandini. By both looking at her was actually making nandini uncomfortable but what navya asked something to nandini and she left from there and now navya and shahid were shocked......at her sudden action...

So guys what did navya ask and what will happen next what new twists and turns will come in fab5 and navnis life......have patience and    stay tuned.... Do comment and like below jaldi comment and like karo bohot sare...so that i makes me happy......
-----------------

Precap: alia and mukti having conversion over this topic...and same with manik...with his friends...

-----------------