(45)something evil

Hate friendship and love

Chapter 45
something evil

_________________
Recap~  all are having fun n chit chatting nandini gets a call from her bhai to spend time with him and she goes with her rishab bhai for spending her time and than after she is gone cabir starts his question ans round from.manik to get his doubt clear n and after lot of confusion fab 5 gets to know that manik loves nandini and all are shocked with this sudden confession.
_____________
Lets see now what happens next does manik proposes nandini....and if he does she accepts or rejects...
Lets find out

After the confession mukti alia navya and dhruv were in a state of shock..
They were not sure that what they heard was real everything sounded unreal for them at that moment.....
Not because they were not happy but because it happened without them knowing it they were there but unaware of all this things happening in their best friends life......
This made them sad but at the same time happy for their dear friend manik...
Deep down they loved the bond that manik and Nandini shared and wanted to see them together but never came to really come to apply it in life to make it real and not just a mere illusion...
All were thinking abt all this and absorbing the new found information so all were quite for a time...
After a brief silence cabir broke the silence...

cabir: "kya hua guys?...nandini achi nahi hai kya manik ke liye"

Manik listening to this statement he widened his eyes thinking what will his frnds say now what if they dont like her becoz even fab5 is his family and they should be the first one to aprrove so that he can he happy n 1st step of confession mission can get clear.....

He was looking at everyone for the answer...

Alia: what if we say nandini is not good for manik

Mukti: even i agree to alia

Dhruv: me too

Manik listening to this his world came crashing down.... His friends doesnt like nandini as his girlfriend now what will he do how will he manege the things all sort of confusion was going in his mind...

Cabir was shocked to listening to this like they love nandini than why are they not supporting their best friend for their relationship

Cabir: kya bol rahe ho guys tumlog....
Abhi sirf shock mein ho na isley samjh nai aaraha tumlogo ko...

Manik: haan guys plz i need ur support in this u guys are my only family n only u guys can understand me.

Alia: hey manik dont be sad yaa we were just saying nandini is is not good for you......
.
But she is the most perfect girl for you...
There is no better choice than her she is a sweetheart...

mukti: "pagal hogaye ho yaar manik aisa nahi hai...its just shocking and amazing at the same time...they are made for each other yaar"

alia: " yaa manik we are so happy for you"

Dhruv: "ha buddy you seriously deserve her"

Listening to this manik had a wide smile on his face...he was showing all his 32 teeth White n Sparkling😅 to everyone......
He was like hushhh they aprrove there relationship now it will be easier for me to confess to nandini
Mission confession half part was done.....
His family has approved them...
Now they can do anything to make them together....
Kehte haina dost saath hote hai toh har kaam safal hojata hai kyunki dost kuch bhi karke woh chez aapke paas leke aate hai...
N this same thing was with fab5 they are thick friends they cab do anything for there friends...

Even cabir was happy listening to them n as we know cabir's punch line is must soo he said..

cabir: "I know dono hi gusse mein angry lioness and lion ban jaate hai 😂😂😂😂"

Everyone started laughing listening to this becoz they have seen manik n nandini's anger its same to same....both become lion n lioness....😜
whereas manik was just glaring at cabir...
As if cabir can be killed any moment with hsi glares .....

manik after getting enough of cabir's teasing session: "saale yaar rukh tujhe aaj mein nahi chodunga ab dekh tu...Navyaaaaaaaaa......"

And he calls navya becoz as cabir knows his secret likewise manik knows his secret too😝 n whats better than this.....
N cabir getting scared. He says...

Cabir: "arrey sorry mera woh matlab nahi tha mein toh bas mazaak kar raha tha"

Navya: "manik tum mujhe batoa mein issko dekh ti ho phir"

manik (while looking at cabir): "arrey it's ok jo kaam karna tha woh kar diya..."

Only manik and cabir can Understand what they were talking to each other n why he called navya's name...
But navya being innocent she asked...

Navya: "Acha woh kya"

manik: "kisi ka moh baand karna tha"

and everyone bursted out in a whole load of laughter...by the time they finished they were in stich and went on a new round of laughter....

Cabir was making faces and all where Laughing more on him becoz of his funny faces...
They were having theie happy moment of lives...
Everything was sorting out and getting into place.....they thought finally after lot of sadness happiness has started to come in there lives again ....
To make there lives happy n colourful.....

.
But they were wrong evilness was still in the air and it has not eliminated and it will come back to them n they need to.prepare for it...

...

On thw Other side nandini and rishab were having a blast spending time with each other after a long time was a treat for both of them. They missed each others presence so much and now they were not ready to end the day....
They have gone to the beach played with the beach waves...
Talked abt there lives how it changed whats going on in there lives...
They hardly got time for them to talk to each other.... First they use to share everything whatever they did in a day but now it was not possible becoz of rishab's work load n nandini's cllg.
.
They ate pani puri on the beach and they wanted to have a pani puri competition which is obvio that nandini won becoz she was a big time junkie....
They watched a movie and then they went to the dhaba for dinner

rishab and nandini were sitting in a dhaba as per nandini's wish which ofcourse risbah couldnt deny...they were chitchatting and eating the food that the dhaba was special at making but one person was following them throughout the day and spelling an evil eye on them..
They had no idea abt who was spying them who was casting his evil eyes on them they were busy with each other and enjoying .... The delicious food they were having they were so into it that they were not aware abt there surroundings.....
it was about 12 o clock at night when the evil spirit stopped following them and faded away in the shadows....and the two poor souls were clueless about what's going to happen in the future will change their life forever ...

Done with the chapter
.
Any guesses who's evil eyes is following them...

What will happen.. How is there life going to change

Will manik be able to confess his feelings before there life  changes what will Happen...

Lets see in the upcoming chapters
Till than keep liking n commenting
N showing ur love on this story....