CHAPTER 33

Hate, friendship and love
Part 33

_______________________
recap: nandini drunk fab5 n nh3 having party... In club there small nandini n manik n harshads fight that whom will nandini go to dance but she goes to manik as manik forces her..... To dance they have a romantic dance on shayad yahi hai pyaar...... N after that all are drunk n in that drunken state nandini remembers harshad words for that it will be not good for them if they are connected to her n as she cares more about them there is a big breakup between fab5 n nandini....where she says many things to fab5 n all are hurt with it then she faints n manik carries her n everyone goes to there homes n manik drops nandini n goes to his home......
__________________

Adha adhure lamha se sajaya tha jaha maine....
Choti choti khaboo ki arzoo thi dil mai....
Thodi khushi thodi gaam se zindagi chal rehi thi sahi....
Chalte huye waqt k sath zindagi main ayi kuch mod neyi....
Khuch purani kuch nayi yaade jurti gayi sath meri...
Par chalte huye raho mai mile mujhe kaise saja...
Apne sare chutt gayi reth ki tarah.....
Na janu kya main ....
konsa gunha apne diya mujhe dard ki saza.....
Muskurhat toh abh lage begani si .....
Asu bangaya mari parchai si....

After 1 months.....
(i have took a leap so that story proceeds little faster as n things get sorted early... Or else u all will get bored with the same things...)

Birds were chirping on the bare branches of the trees....it was autumn...leaves turned yellow and fell on the ground time to time....it was a beautiful sight if you lived near the trees....

Nandini woke up with the sound of her alarm clock...she sat up and looked outside from her window...her bed was placed just next to the window...she saw the scenery with a wide smile...she had not smiled like the way she did from ages...she saw the cute adorable birds looking at her and chirping more energetically...she just went aww on them...and even there were two birds or we can say love birds they always came near the tree thats beside her room n use to cuddle n she use to watch them everyday n she use to feel peace in her mind by seeing the love birds.... She was a full baby from inside so cute n adorable......

Nandini picked her phone and looked at the time and the calls or messages she recieved...
after few minutes she stood up and started getting ready...about an hour later she stepped out of the washroom all set for the day...as soon as she came out she sat on her bed...she was constantly getting negative vibes like sometime is about to happen....she was deeply scared...not in history she has been that anxious but due to the happenings from the past 1 month she is deeply hurt and in unbearable pain...she wanted to share it with someone but there was no one who she wanted to give her pain to...she was taking it from the past month but now she can't take it anymore....
but she was still put and was being brave and putting on a mask of arrogance and emotionless...person

harshad has been torturing her but she didn't complain because she knew there is no way out ....he even gave her mental n physical torture(she always escaped nothing of that sort happened but harshad use to try to come close but she didnt gave in but everydays drama of harshad was so much for her..)
By thinking all this things....she use to get scared distured..but....she didn't complain to anyone...she got away from fab 5 navya and shahid...just because she didn't wanted them to be in pain knowing her condition....she gathered her thoughts and got ready for another challenge...

Now nandini came to college and went straight to the music wing...The place where she normally came...where she can cry and take all her pain and frustration out...she sat down and got lost in her thoughts...she was in pain but no one was there to whom she can share.... To whom she can tell to whom she can keep her head in someones lap n lay down n cry her heart out......