CHAPTER 19

Hate, friendship and love
Part 19
__________________

Recap: rishab and manik are fighting...means having debate and nandini try to stop it by acting as if she is fainting.....and then everyone realises that she was acting only to stop the jst and everyone understand that she is a drama queen....then fab5 understand there mistake and THE MANIK MALHOTRA apolozise to nandini fir what he did...and cabir made fun of it.....
aab aage..dekhte hai inke saath kya kya hota...

________________

The party ended...and everyone enjoyed no drama was created in front of all the guests....

and the guests returned to there respective destinations. It was an very eventful day for everyone but fab 5 murty's and malhotra's had an amazing day and it became one of there memorable day.....

cuz lots of things happened with them....so many first times also happened like manik saying sorry and all that....

but at the end of the day...
everything was perfect...
and everything falled in the right place.....
so everyone was happy with it...

Next day the birds were chirping with a different enthusiasm which was very unusual showing signs of something is going to happen after all destiny when decides something becomes a full stop.....

We never know what play destiny will play with us...we jst have to go with the flow...making everyone happy who comes in our way....
cuz good deeds matter the most in life....
and even destiny thinks of doing good to them...
Now lets see what destiny has planned for our manan.....

Nandini and manik woke up with an unknown smile on there faces. They got ready for the college and drove to space after all one day has changed alot.....
And they are ready for the new challenging day for them....they are sure they will go through it...

They reached the college and went directly to the canteen coz canteen was the only place for hang out for all the students...
and went to there friends......
but to the shock of nandini when she was about to sit next to navya....
her all time companion and even navya called her to sit beside her cuz she wanted to tell everything that happened last night that means in the party.....

nandini told half thing to navya on phone and half was remaining to be told so as nandini seen navya in the canteen they waved there hands and when nandini was going to sit nxt to navya......
mukti called her out.....
called nandini and her friends to come and sit with them and have breakfast with them.....

First everyone was shocked to see this side of mukti and the mukti who never talks nicely to anyone and talk only to fab5 today she invited a outsider to her grp that too for breakfast now this was something unreal...i must say...cuz it looked so unreal..that mukti calling someone to join them.....

Nandini's pov
Aaiyappa aaj konsa naya drama karne wale hai yeh fab5 kal inko itna bola inhe samajh nhi aaya kya...hume kyun bula rahe hai yeh log woh bhi fab5 ke table pe to join them and upar se mukti bula rahi hai surely kuch toh gadbad hai...
(Nandini was thinking all this with tensed face cuz she never expected them to call her and her frnds to join them....)

Well this was not only a shock to nandini and friends but also manik as he never saw mukti being like this that to out of fab 5. Even the people in canteen choked the food they were munching happily a minute ago.....
cuz no one was understanding what is happening...now what new drama is going to happen....

Nandini and her friends came to fab 5 table (little tensed...)
and sat but navya and shahid was a bit hesitant which didn't went unnoticed by nandini...
cuz even nandini felt there hesitation cuz it was common between all of them....

Mukti and cabir looked around finding lots of people's attention on them which did nothing but to annoy them.....
and both got really pissed of with them....
and thought that har bar kuch galat hi kare esa thodi hota hai....

Mukti (loudly): "kya hai ha joker hai hum jo tum log hume dekh rahe ho apne kaam se kaam rakho samajh mein Aaye baat....
and concentrate on ur food not on us...yaha koi drama nhi horaha hai...
and plz tum log aab scene mat create karo and apna apna kaam karo...get that...clear....."

Everyone diverted their attention back to there food....
cuz of fear the way mukti shouted surely no one is gonna dare again to see to them...
so everyone started doing there own work....
Nandini and manik and other fab5 members looked at mukti for answers...that whats going on...

Mukti: "what? "

Manik: "what's going on? am I missing something?...did anything happen between u all...did i missed something which i should'nt have...tell.."

Mukti: "Arey manik kitne sawal puchta hai tu....and u have not missed anything okay..
And guys rishab is our friend you all know this so Nandini is also our friend too don't you think so?.....whatever happened yesterday ik guys it was not goof but we have realised our mistake and to be really sorry to her we can proceed for the first step thats friendship...so she can be our friend...."

Manik: "yaa...but I mean this sudden change"

Mukti: "look I know whatever nandini did was very gutsy of her but we love those kind of people and on top we enjoyed ourselves yesterday so there is no way nandini can't be our friend...."

Manik: "hmm true"

Nandini through this conversation was silent.
She was a bit shocked by the revelation of rishab being fab 5 friend yes she heard that they knew each other from first only....
it's great but friends is something she was unaware of.....
cuz everything was happening very quick that she didnt get time to collect herself and face it...cuz she was still in that shocked and confused state...but..
Suddenly she got a call and the caller ID flashed rishab bhaii so she stood up and said guys 2min i will be back and she went away.....
to pick the call up

Alia: "mukti I must say that was very unexpected....i mean you was the one to call them...that was little unexpected...cuz still now i can see that nandini is even shocked and surprised with ur move..."

Mukti: "guys listen rishab is our friend so there is nothing extraordinary I did jst becoz it's his sister and we are his friend so nandini should be protected and this responsibility is in our hands and navya and shahid you lot are our friend aswell from now on..."

Other side nandini was talking on the phone to rishab

Nandini: "bhaii aap ne phone kiya woh bhi college mein...kya hua sab thik hai na..."

Rishab: "arey relax mere behena....woh mein....actually I wanted to ask about fab 5...are they troubling u again....or not"

Nandini: "about them well they are my friends....and they have told me we can be friends and now also i am with them only so dont worry about them...they are too good..."

Rishab: "okay then cool...I wanted to hear this only anyways I need to go bye i have some work byee..and tc..."

Nandini: "bye"

There conversation was heard by someone who was watching her.... but who is it is the question?
To know Stay tuned
And Comment and Iike below jaldi jaldi...now a days i dont get many comments...so silent readers kabhi toh comment kiya karo....
..so the first step that is friendship is going to grow between them....so as so u all know my story name is hate friendship and love.....so friendship is started.....first name that is friendship is going now u all will see..how the friendship of them will be going...FRIENDS ARE THE MOST IMPT PART IN EVERYONES LIFE...EVEN FOR ME...AND IK FOR U GUYS TOO...GETTING A TRUE FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE GETING THE WHOLE WORLD....SO STAY HAPPY STAY BLESSED.....

--------------

Precap: someone trouble nandini....and she burst out on fab5 and her friends....

---------------
Chalo finally done with it...keep enjoying guys...stay blessed...chalo mein toh gayi and yaa happy sunday...hope u guys enjoyed my ff.....and do comment and like....