CHAPTER 32 B

Hate friendship and love
Part 32b

Okay guys so im back... With another update.........
I never planned this part actually i didnt wanted to show nandu drunk i wanted to show that she can handel the drink but there were many comments n all were guessing of nandini drunk n all were happy with that thing so i jst thought not to make u all sad....but with a big twist lets see what it is.. So here is the update for my story lovers.....hope u all enjoy....

______________________
Recap: In the last part it was shown that it was the time for results n all were very tensed but fab5 were confident as well as little nervous but they knew that they had did well....., so now Raghav came and announced the results and the results were tie......, there where not only 1 winner but 2 and that way fab 5 as usual and NH3........ All are happy and Manan share a hug after that there is a little teasing session then after that Manit and Harshad fight on the trophy then nyonika come and stop the fight and save the trophy is of the college and it will stay in the college......., after that fab 5 and navni had a party of winning the competition and they all are drunk but Nandani she finishes the whole bottle of alcohol now let's see what happens......
_________________
INLINE COMMENTS ARE MOST WELCOME...
.
As the party is going on.... , in the disco and all are dancing and having shots but Nandini drank the whole bottle.........

She is not interested in dancing first when all were calling her....... But after drinking she herself gets up but she feels dizzy off course because of the so much of alcohol but she manages to get up.... N walks properly.... Cuz still she is not knocked out.... So she is in her senses but not fully......
N she goes in the center of stage where fab5 n nh3 means harshad navya n shahid are dancing she goes there and starts dancing.... (but not the crazy one like others do like that dance only)

Then by seeing nandini cabir gets n idea and goes to the song player person n tells him to play some romantic song......
And then cabir takes a mike n says that they will have a couple dance now..... N everyone agress n
Starts finding there partners......

Dhruv comes forward
Dhruv : alya can u join me in the dance

Alya: (with a smile) yaa sure... Dhruv come lets goo....

N they go one the dance floor
on the other side cabir goes
to manik first n says manik aacha chance hai nandini ke saath dance karne ka jaa uske saath dance kar..... Yeh sab maine tere liye kiya hai....

Manik: seriously cabir shutup okay....

Cabir: thik hai phir mat kkr khade reh yaha par....

Manik thinks for 1 min n is walking from there

Cabir: arey manik rukh mere bhai itna desperate mat ho dance hi hai bas... Aur agar tujhe mere baat man ne hota hai toh phele refuse kyun karta hai...

Manik(giving angry glares) : salle sada mat aur mein koi desperate nhi horaha...

Cabir: woh toh dikh raha hai....
Chal im going u enjoy..

Manik again giving  deadly glares to cabir....

Cabir: darata kis ko hai aur jo mein bolta hu tu wohi karta hai so cut the crap man....

And cabir goes from there.... N is searching for a partner but  see no one is there so he asks navya cuz she is satnding there alone...

Cabir: aee madhubala humare saath dance karogi....

Navya: (making frowns) nhi hum nhi karenge...

Cabir: par kyun madhubala jii apko itna handsome ladka dance karne nhi milega... Isley chaliye...