CHAPTER 57

Hate, friendship and love

Part 57
Tinka Tinka Dil mera
.

Manik and Dhruv stood in the balcony enjoying the cold breeze that kept on touching their faces..the night had a beautiful starry sky and a full moon that beamed...both of them were enjoying the night by looking at the beautiful scenery and inhaling the air..Manik looked at Dhruv with amazement and understanding him, Dhruv smiled and replied by saying

"guess tha lekin woh mujhe shuru se sahi nahi lag rahi thi...ha yeh alag baat hai ke woh sahi nikala lekin kahi na kahi Nandini ke saath jo hua usmein meri fault hai kyun ke mujhe chahiye tha ke mein shuru mein hi bata deta..mein toh tumhe bhi nahi batane wala tha lekin..."

Manik stopped him "nahi yaar aisa nahi hai Nandini ke saath jo hua aur jo kuch bhi hua hai kuch dino pehle us sab mein Humari koi galti nahi hai..yeh likha hua tha lekin mein iss baat pe heyran ho ki tumhara andaaza itna accurate nikala...and mere dil mein tumhare liye respect aur bhi zada bhar gai hai kyun ke agar tum nahi hote toh pata nahi Nandini ke saath"

He said these words very painfully that if something would have happened to her then he would never forgive himself but he was content that she is  fine and safe..

..Dhruv cut Manik off and stated "nahi bro aisa nahi hai Nandini meri behn jaisi hai uske saath kuch bhi mein hone nahi de sakta tha lekin maine nahi balke hum sab ne usse bachaya hai toh mujhe thank you bolna sahi nahi hai balke hum sab ko iss baat pe khush hona chahiye hai ke sahi waqt pe hum pooch gaye thay warna ek second dair hojati toh.." he stopped leaving a long lasting silence behind..there was no doubt behind the fact that alot could of happened if they didn't reach there on time..things wouldn't be the same today..this left Manik and Dhruv to remember whatever happened as soon as they started finding Nandini in S.P.A.C.E straight after their performance...

Flashback

Nandini looked at the girl with amazement, hearing sucha confession she didn't blame her for having hatred for Nandini after all she couldn't think of anyone trying to snatch her Manik away from her and if someone dares to do so she can kill them because whatever is hers is hers... After freeing her hands she looked at the girl and replied sympathetically, understanding her situation..

"Soha (yep it's Soha, Aryaman's sister)...mein aisa nahi chati thi mujhe toh pata bhi nahi tha ke tum Manik se pyaar karti ho warna mein kabhi bhi Manik ka proposal accept nahi karti..yaar tumhe chahiye tha ke tum mujhe batati aur dekho abhi bhi mein sab kuch theek kar sakti ho..agar tum.."

"SHUTTTT UPPP..kuch theek nahi kar sakti ho...mein apne Manik ko khud hasil karogi lekin tumhe maarne ke baad ab tum apni akhiri Saanson ko gine lag joa...hahahahaha"

Other side, Manik was walking, looking through every classroom just to see his princess yet she was nowhere..but he didn't give up and in the process he stepped on something which caused him to stop and when he looked at that thing and took it in his hands..a sigh of relieve swept through him..it seemed like he got his soul back...it was a small note that was part of Nandini's bracelet..he was sure it was as he was the one who gifted her it and he brought one of the bracelets for himself...Nandini loved the bracelet and always used to wear it just to feel Manik's presence whenever he wasn't around her..her cuteness always made Manik awe and he loved her for her childish behaviour..he looked in front of himself as he found the note outside a room which read Store room..confused to the idea of Nandini coming here..he still went with his instinct and informed the rest and told them to come outside the store room where he was determined to find a trace of Nandini or even Nandini herself...few minutes later they all came running and without thinking they all barged in the store room finding Manik, Soha and Nandini who was on a chair...looking at her everyone can tell she is not feeling well and this made them all look at Manik who had bloodshot eyes and had fisted his hand in a ball..he was about to lose his temper and to stop that Dhruv came forward and took control of the situation but was stopped by Soha who carried on confessing everything which she had in front of Nandini..everyone was too shocked to react apart from Manik and Nandini..somewhere Dhruv was also prepared which made it easier for him to regain his senses before others...but what caused others to come back was Manik's and Nandini's scream which made everyone to look at Soha who was about too......

Soha took a penknife out of her pocket and attacked Nandini but Nandini was quick enough to dough the attack and she fell of her chair but Manik caught hold of her ....everyone was in shock...Soha looked at Nandini with anger n tried attacking her again but just on time Dhruv took hold of her and Nandini taking control of the situation came towards Soha and took the knife out of Soha's hand with trouble as Soha wasn't letting go...Manik called the police and in the time being Nandini's words left everyone spell bounded...

"Soha I respect ur feelings I really do..tumhara andaaz sahi nahi tha jis wajah se mein cha kar bhi tumhari help nahi kar sakti thi lekin agar tum pehle aa jati mere paas toh sach mein Manik aaj tumhara hota..mera kya..kisi aur ki feelings ke liye mujhe qurbaani dene mein koi problem nahi thi lekin tumne mujhe chance hi nahi diya..apni zindagi kharaab kar di iss sab ke peeche...mera accident tumne karwaya lekin mein bach gaye lekin agar mein maar jati toh kya Manik tumhe aisi hi accept kar leta aur chalo agar kar bhi leta toh jab usse pata chalta I mean kabhi na kabhi toh pata chal hi jata na toh phir kya hota Manik ka reaction kabhi socha hai??

Nahi na..socho tab tumhe kitna guilt hota..dekho mujhe nahi toh iss sab ke baad tumse nafrat hoye hai na hi tum mujhe ab buri lagti ho..balke kabhi bhi agar tumhe guilt howa na tab yeh humesha soch kar khush hojana ke tumne kuch galat kiya hi nahi hai jis ki wajah se tumhe mujhse maafi maangni chahiye tumne woh hi kiya jo tumhe laga sahi hai..aur mujhe acha laga ke tumne apne liye stand lene ki koshish ki lekin humesha humare mutabiq kaam nahi hota..kuch kaam kismat pe bhi chor dene chahiye..lekin I'm sorry maine tumse Manik ko cheen liya..sach mein agar pata hota toh mein yeh kabhi nahi karti aur kabhi bhi feel howa ke tumhe mujhse maafi maangni chahiye toh yeh baat sochna ke maine tumhe maaf kar diya hai even though it was never ur fault..lekin sirf tumahri khushi ki wajah se yeh mein bologi ke tumhari maafi maange bagair hi maine tumhe maaf kar diya hai...I hope ke tumhe iss duniya ki khushiya mil jaye..sach mein Manik bhi de deti lekin woh mere haath mein nahi balke Manik ke haathon mein khud hai...iss liye keh rahi thi ke usse jeetne ke liye mere kilaaf planning plotting karne ke bajaye uska dil jeetne mein time laga leti lekin anyways jo hona tha hogaya..lekin yeh mein bolna chahogi Soha u r beautiful..tum mujhse buhot zada deserve karti ho..bas yeh socha kar Manik ko bhol joa aur us ek bande ke liye wait karo jo shayad Manik se bhi better ho aur woh khud tum bologi jab woh tumhari zindagi mein aayega..umeed hai ke tum humesha mere alfaazon ko yaad rakhogi aur khush rahogi uss sab mein jo tumhare paas hai...tumhari kismat mein jo hai wohi tumhe milega agar tum usse zada sochogi ke tumhe woh bhi mile toh woh tumhare haathon mein nahi hai...once again I'm really really sorry ke meri wajah se tumhe itna kuch sehna parha..ho sakke plz maaf kar dena plz.."

Nandini left the room as silent tears ran down her cheeks..soon police arrived and arrested Soha for trying to murder Nandini twice and causing an accident....everyone else left and caught up with Nandini thanking their stars for seeing Nandini perfectly fine...they promised themselves for  protecting Nandini till their last breathes..Manik closed his eyes while side hugging Nandini as they sat down on the sofas and hoped his angel doesn't have to go through so much as she had already had enough trouble to deal with...and wanted the smile on her lips which could be seen as she cuddled closer to Manik feeling protected and contented of having Manik in her life, to never leave her lips....
Flashback ends..

Things returned back to normal...but for how long only time will tell...

Aryaman stood in front of Soha's cell where he saw his sister crying on her fate...with each tear leaving her eyes, he felt as if someone was piercing his heart..he couldn't see his angel crying..

Aryaman's P.O.V
Nandini yeh tumne acha nahi kiya..mera proposal accept na kar ke us Manik ki ho kar aur woh bhi jab meri behen usse chati thi...buhot hi baari bewaqoofi ki hai ab dekhna kya hone wala hai Miss Nandini Murty..the game is on
Aryaman's P.O.V ended

Here we go one more chapter down we are coming to an end...❤️
Keep liking and commenting