CHAPTER 52

Hate, friendship and love
Part 52

Sorry aise gayab hone ke liye 🙈🙊😔 i was having my exams so couldn't post it....i will try to be regular .
_______________
Recap: nandini is kidnapped by harshad n a new member in the story that is trilok chaurasia and they are abusing her hitting her n making her scared here everyone is finding her and finally they got a clue that is emerald club so they are heading there.....lets see aage kya hota hai...
________________

What can be done?
.
.
They were all sitting in Manik's room thinking of what to do when suddenly out of nowhere Rishab exclaimed, that made everyone jump in surprise... "guys...I know where Nandini could be...or could give us a sort of clue that we can use to track her location down..."
Manik questioned Rishab with zeal in his voice "where...?"
Abhi knowing where Rishab is hinting on replied..."Club Emerald..."
Fab 5, navya, looked at each other with confusion yet trusting in him agreed and headed to the direction of the Club where they didn't have any sort of idea where this will lead or what will they find..yet prayed silently for the best and headed to the Club with the hope of finding Nandini perfectly fine.....

It's been 14 hours, n Nandini was sitting in the same room where Trilok and Harshad came and confronted her. Tied up to the bed n mentally scolding herself for not paying attention that lead to her kidnapping she started to reminisce the conversation she had with Harshad and Trilok
She was just thinking that how will she contact manik n her frnds to tell her that she is here....she was thinking maybe they are safe becoz she knew harshad cant do anything to her right now and maybe her bhai n manik have already started for searching her.....even she thought how will she escape from here n go out of this cage...... but while thinking she suddenly had an idea that clicked in her mind n than smirking n appreciating herself for being clever she starting executing the plan but before she could, she heard the door knob turning revealing........

.
.
After arriving at the club, Rishab got hold of the manager who was talking to the boy at the bar counter, who patiently waited for the manager to complete. He was giving instructions that he had to follow in order to prepare for the following night. Rishab with a carefree attitude interrupted their conversation n by shooting daggers at the manager, started interrogating about Nandini but got nothing in response
He was so furious but controlled himself but our very own angry young man couldn't control his temper and lashed out at the maneger...
Manik : (holding his collar) where is my nandini she was here in ur club

Maneger: (scared) sir we seriously dont know wait i will ask the waiters..

Manik: call your waiters asap orelse i will sue u guys...

Maneger : (scared tone) yee..ss sir calling...waiters come here fast...

All the waiters gathered around...

Manik : (shouting on the waiters) where is nandini have u seen her...
(showing her picture) batao jaldi

Waiters: nai sir humne nai dekha inn maam ko

Manik : arey dhyan se dekho aur batao ( still shouting)

One waiter : haan sir maine dekha tha inko kal raat ko

Manik : what kidhar dekha tha kaha gayi hai bata jaldi...

Waiter: sir woh akele aayi thi n shots le rahi thi phir achanak se gayab hogayi pata nai sir kaha gayi phir

Manik: what the hell pata nai ka matlab kya hai tum logo ke costumer hai and tumlogo ko nai pata ki kaha hai

Cabir : manik calm down unhone bataya na unko jo pata hai woh

Rishab : haan manik plz calm down hum sab worked up hai nandini ko leke hum usse dhund ke rahenge
Umm i guess lets see the cctv footage maybe usse koi clue milega hume...

Cabir : yaa manik rishab is saying right yaha fight karne se aacha haiets find some clue over here about nandini

Manik : Yeah okay lets see atleast koi toh idea aayega ki kaha gayi hai itna toh sure hai ki kal raat ko nandini yahi thi aab yaha se kaha gayi uss ka pata lagate hai
( and seeing the waiters in scared condition he just told a sorry to them)

Rishab asked the maneger for the CCTV footages of the night when Nandini went missing. He was determined and had some hope to find something that would lead to Nandini.
And the maneger led them to the cctv room....
.
.

Ssstttuuupp, landed Nandini with both her feet on the ground which were covered with sand and small crushed stones. Without wasting any second she ran as fast as she could, escaping from the bungalow that stood behind her. No one ran after her and she mentally patted herself for thinking cleverly at the right time and believing in herself. Within seconds she came on the main road and sat in an auto, determined to reach home safely without any more trouble but will that happen or will there be another challenge awaiting Nandini while she will be travelling home.

Done for todayyy 😅😅 ik its a short one sorry guys and the story is coming to an end🙈
Becoz i dont have much time to write it so will end it soon...

I hope u liked the chapter
Keep liking n commenting we will see in the nxt chap what happens to nandini ....
If she succeeds in running away
Yaa manik and his gang finds her lets see....
Okay thanks bye..
Love u all..