CHAPTER 20

Hate, friendship and love
Part 20

Hello guys..i am so sorry for such a late update my vacations are over and as i am doing medical i hardly get time sorry for the delay...
.so the wait is over.....after long time.... And the suspence which was killing is finally over....
________________

Recap: There is a new day in college and there in canteen mukti calls nandini navya and shahid to join them first they are tensed and whole canteen is shocked and surprised....and navni and shahid ho to them and mukti ask them to join for breakfast....but then mukti tells that rishab is there frnd so nandini will also be there frnd and when they were talking nandu's phn rang amd she went to pick up the call n its of rishab...so she talks to him while talking....some one is hearing her convo...and who is that....is the ques...??

__________________

When nandini was talking on the phn with her bhaii.....

Behind nandini stood a guy who was tall and dashing.......
but there was something about him which can easily give anyone negative vibes....

The smirk on his face easily indicated something is cooking in his brain... By looking at him only lots of negative vibes came.....phir toh uss insan se dur rehna is only okay....

As soon as nandini kept her phn and Turned around she saw a guy who wore blue jeans with white shirt and brown jacket over it.....

The guy still held a smirk on his lips making nandini confused that why is he smirking ..even she doesnt know who is this guy...
but somewhere deep down she didn't felt good to be around him and wanted to escape as soon as possible.....
dont know what happened to nandini but she was not at all feeling good around him...maybe her sixth sense was telling her this...that this guy is not good at all....and she should stay away from him....

(But suddenly the guy who was standing there behind her said...in full flirting mode)

Guy: "hey beautiful"
(Still having a flirtaeous smirk on his face)

Nandini angerily: "stop flirting"

Guy: "ok sorry hi"

Nandini in an uninterested tone: "hi"

Guy: "hi I am harshad saxena...the most cool and handsome guy in the whole college... you?"..

Nandini: "does it look like I care"
"Im not interested that ur handsome or cool...so can i leave..."

(Nandini's mood was getting worst...dont know why she was reacting like this ..but we say na that women instincts are always correct...the same thing was happening with nandini...she was not feeling good around him....or we may say that some negative vibes were coming from harshad...and due to this she was getting irritated and pissed off with him)

Harshad: "hey jst cool down...girl...
I am just being nice and you and u are talking rudely....."

Nandini: "ok fine hi I am nandini murty happy....?"

Harshad: "yaa...more then happy...and hii nandini murthy...pretty name..like u..
(He was full in his flirting mood after listeing to her name and thought...)
" in mind: "wah kya haath mara hai fab 5 ne the famous buisness tycoon daughter nandini murty the sister of rishab murty....agar setting lag gayi toh fayda bohot hai..."

Nandini seeing him lost in his thought.... and gaining an opportunity left....

Waise bhi nandini ko koi bhi interest nhi tha harshad mein...and upar se usko soch mein dekh kar time ka fayda uthaya and wahan se chali gayi without disturbing his thoughts.....

Harshad's trance got broken when his phone started ringing and after receiving the call he talked for about a minute...maybe someone calls...like other girls...cuz harshad was a big time flirt...he has dated many girls...and now also double dating many girls...such a jerk he is.....
and after talking on the phn he then disconnected the call.... And He looked around finding nandini that where is she...but she left and then he smirked evily like some evil plan hit his mind and he was upto something which was not good...and agar harshad ka plan hai so everyone knows...ki kuch bada evil plan hi hoga..uska...such a jerk...and moron...

Other Side nandini came back and saw fab 5 navya and shahid chatting and laughing...

She was happy that finally fab5 are her frnds amd they care for her....but due to that douchbag her mood was spoiled...and was in no mood to talk with anyone....

She sat down quietly nxt to navya and mukti....
and drifted into deep thoughts......

After few minutes they all noticed nandini is silent from long time and not talking to anyone...
and looked at her finding her lost somewhere.
Cabir called her but no response...
and then getting no response from nandini...
navya shook her to which her trance was broken.....
They noticed that nandini Was still in a dazed mode. After few minutes she looked at her surroundings and found fab 5 navya and shahid looking at her.

Everyone worried for that till morning she was happy and fine and after the call she is feeling disturbed...everyone noticed it and by seeing her everyone got worried and alya asked her..

Alia: "what happened are you ok? Where r u lost...anything happened or what ....."

Nandini: "yaa...I am fine...no nothing happened...im perfectly fine..."

Navya: "tumhe toh phone aaya tha nah toh phir...kis ka tha...aur aise kyun behave kar rhi ho...kuch hua hai kya..."

Nandini: "ha phn bhai..ka aaya tha..puch raha tha ki im fine or not...and bas mein tired ho aur kuch nahi...isley tum logo ko aisa lag raha hoga.."
(Nandini was trying not to do eye contact with anyone cuz she cant lie by seeing in anyones eyes...and firstly she was irritated and pissed with harshad and upar se baki sab bhi usse irritate kar rhe the ek hi ques puch kar...)

(Manik did not feel confortable with her action...dont know manik ko kya hua...par he can easily tell by looking at nandini ki she was lying...and manik got more worried by sseing her like this..and he said to her that..)

Manik: "tum jhoot bol rahi ho"
(Raising hus eyebrows..and asking her to tell the truth...and trying to make  eye contact with her .)

Nandini: (without making eye contact) "nahi issi baat nahi hai...im jst tired i told na...toh bas esa lag raha hoga...and mein kyun jhoot bolu..."

Cabir: "lekin tumhara chehra toh kuch aur hi bol raha hai...tell nandini what happened..."

Nandini (loudly now she was not able to take more of them....and she shouted unknowingly...on them to remove her frustation...):
"ENOUGH GUYS !!! I TOLD YOU ONCE YOU SHOULD GET TO KNOW I DONT WANT TO SHARE IT END OFF...PLZ LEAVE ME ALONE....BOHOT HOGAYA YAAR TUM SAB KA...KABSE BOL RAHI HU...SAMAJH JAYO NA.."

she stands up and leaves leaving fab 5 and the duo
(shahid and navya) shocked....
Deep down they had a feeling that something is not right but didn't know what happened in a short span of time....why she reacted like thi what happened to her...she is the sweetest girl in the whole college and she is shouting that to on her frnds thats not the nandini murthy they know...so becoz for her this behaviour everyone got tensed and worried for her...

Okay so finally done with todays part...i hope u all are liking my story and not getting bored by it...okay then keep commenting amd liking jaldi jaldi.....byee....

________________________

Precap: nandini missing.......
Socho Socho kya hone wala hai..
Keep commenting and liking
Smile and keep guessing............
________________________