CHAPTER 30

Hate, friendship and love
Part 30

Hello guys im back... With the new chappy hope you like this part and im glad to know that some people are suggesting me to write in the parts n yaa as per ur wish i really tried to put manan part..... And long part too.... n i really liked it baki sare silent readers like aur comment kiya karo aur mujhe motivate kiya karo... Okay so lets see whats in the todays part......
________________________

Recap- In the last part you seen that nandini needs a grp member the lead for her band and there was a voice from behind which startled everyone and he was harshad he told that he wanted to be the member of there grp n when nandini is answering the phn.....
harshad convinces both navya n shahid for taking him as a grp member n they agree and nandini gets to know she is shocked n she first refuses but on navya demand she keeps him in his band n then harshad tries to touch her but she also confronts him but she is again hurt and she dont wanna tell amything to anyone like her parents for reputation n all n she dont want her frnds to stress so she keeps this to herself n feels the pain alone... Now lets see what happens nxt....
__________________

Time flies by and everything falls in the right place... .....

same happened in space ....it was the time of the intercollege challenge night...
During this time period nandini started having long gaps in her relationship with her friends including fab 5....they hardly even saw her...but we say na distance n gaps doesn't matter cuz they all were connected by there hearts they were best friends who they understood and stood for like first fab5 had there moto it was like' all for one and one for all' they decided they will not allow anyone to come between them but soon the equations changed and in this moto now navni were also included...

They all knew something was wrong with nandini and they had always asked her but she being a stubborn head didnt tell anything cuz she cared for every one and harshad had told her that if she tells this to anyone than that person's life is in danger so she being everyone's saviour didnt say anything to them n when ever they asked her she chucked the topic.....
And now it was intercollegiate competition so everyone was focused on it.....

In this time period harshad tried to talk n come close to nandini but she always ignored him so he didnt have any chance of coming closer to her....
So like that she was safe.... But still there was a fear n due to continuous questions of fab5 n her friends she use to keep distance like not telling everything cuz she always felt guilty about her act but in her place she was also correct she didnt wanted harshad to harm any of her frnd so in this only time flew away n now there was a time for tashan....

All the teams act likes rivals n practiced very hard cuz they wanted to win in this competition thing also fab5 n navni were good frnds but acted as rivals infront of all as they find that it was fun.......

Now all came to the auditorium for the competition and raghav came on the stage with the mike.....

Raghav stood in the middle of the stage and the audience was continously hooting and cheering...

This year space has decided to let audience in and judge the contestants helping the judges to take their final decision due to the difficulties they faced in the previous years in musicana and other events...obviously fab 5 Was on the top of the list but the runner ups were the big problem....

Raghav introduced himself as the judge as this was a practise trial for the teams for the big challenge coming up in the face of musicana....

many bands performed with the devotion and dedication they had while jamming during the practise sessions....many were disqualified straight away and many were disapproved due to the quality of their music...many were praised but the question was who are going to be the winners...????