(41)Unexpected Confession

Hate friendship and love
chapter 41

Guys just wanted to ask is this story not good becoz i am getting really less response idk the reasoj behind it and becoz of less reponse i dont feel like writing this story becoz there is no motivation left this is my first story n thats why i am not soo good in writing but u guys can tell if u want me to stop it i will.
___________________
Recap: nandini and aryaman has gelled up every quickly and this is troubling fab 5 especially manik he was getting angry by seeing the closeness between nandini and aryaman and than aryaman doesnt come to cllg so manan talk and sort out the problems between them and they spent a day together enjoying and getting more close to each other n well they had there first cheek kiss too...
---------------------
unexpected Confession....

It was 6 in the evening, manik droped nandini to her place. She was having a constant smile on her face while dropping nandini they have a small talk like..

But since they had a awkward moment n they were all the way silent while going home manik thought of cheering her up n break the ice between them....
So once he was outside murthy's mansion he picked up a talk with her....

Manik: chaloo aagaya tumhara ghar

Nandini: (with a sad face) hmm...
(Even she didnt wanted them to be in an awkward state so she played along

Manik: kya hua nandu dont u want to go home

Nandini (while looking at him): i had so much fun and i wanted to stay with you for more time..

Manik(smiled): ohhhhh aacha toh chalo mere ghar phir aur masti karenge..(was just teasing her in fun way)

Nandini: (happy listening to this): sachiiii (she thought seriously he was telling)

Manik: tum ne seriously le liya and was laughing looking at her ...arey mere pyaari se nandu abhi jao ghar we have already spent a lot of time n enjoyed so take rest and we will meet tomorrow okayyy...

Nandini: okayyy chalo byee

And she was just getting out of the car but manik stopped her by holding her hand...

Nandini( looking back with confuses look) : kya hua manik kuch chahiye kya..

Manik : bas tumhe chod ke jane ka maan nai kar raha...

Nandini was blushing with the honest confession that he made

Nandini: par abhi tumhe hi toh bola ki jao nandini we have spent a lot of time (she was mimicking manik)

Manik: (he smiled seeing her mimicking him.. If there was someone else mimicking him he would have definitely got angry but it was his best friend or we can say special friend so he smiled seeing her)
Aacha aab tum mere acting karoge huh i am angry 😤(though fake anger and she knew that so she was also playing around)

Nandini: tum toh gussa hogaye aab...

Manik: aab tum mujhe manao (making a baby face he told her)

Nandini: aww manik u are soo cute just like a small baby (and pulled his cheeks)

Manik: mein cute nai hu hot hu (still in baby voice n fake anger)

Nandini: monster manik u are cute and thats final and now let me go mom dad must be waiting for me

Manik : aacha baba jaoo and i am not angry okay dont be sad

Nandini: ik i was also just playing around (and she gave a smirk to him)

And manik moved his head in disbelief...

And when she was saying final bye he came forward and kissed her forhead and she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her skin and she smiled . And came out of the car.