CHAPTER 21

Hate,friendship and love
Part 21

luv u guys and keep supporting and motivating me...and do tell me if ur getting bored by this ff.....okay so back to ff...

_________________

Recap: everyone becomes friends to nandini and her grp....
and then she gets a call of her bhai and after attainding when she turn back she finds harshad smirking on her.....
she gives an uninterested look to him...
but then he starts to flirt with her she tries her best to avoid him by talking rudely but it doesnt work...
she joins fab5 at cateen table but she is lost amd when everyone tries to ask her what happened she burst out at them......
and goes to the college staircase....
now what will happen nxt...to know wait and read......happy reading..

___________________

Now after bursting on fab5 and her friends she came running to the staircase to be alone.....
Nandini was sitting down on the stairs behind the music wing.... Constant tears were flowing down her cheeks....
She felt guilty that she shouted on her frnds....
she was a very soft and kind hearted person and she can never think of hurting anyone in the whole world....be it stranger also....
she has little attitude but only for them those who missbehave and try to hurt to her only for them she is a carefree full of attitude girl......
In her life she never has ever behaved like this with her loved ones the way she did. She felt guilty and upset......
she was crying so much....and continously thinking of them that how will they react now...will they break frndship all negative thoughts were going in her mind and tears constantly making there ways from her beautiful eyes...which now turned red due to crying.......

Manik was looking for nandini everywhere in the college cuz the way she reacted was not normal and he was worried for her....
manik never showed emotions or worries on his face...
it was only reserved for fab5 but dont know what happened to him he was so worried for her.....and becoz of this he was searching her.......
when he noticed a girls figure on the stairs sitting there silently and crying.....
He knew it's nandini and without wasting anymore time he ran to her only finding her crying by hugging her knees tightly......
For some reason seeing such a scene in front of him that is nandini crying pierced his heart....
Dont know what happened to him but by seeing her crying his heart started to cry....
he cant see her crying but the reason was unknown to him.....

When he found nandini crying  Without second thought he jst hugged her tightly....as much as he can do he did that...even he wanted this but for now he hugged her so that she feels good and will smile again like nandini and this smile offcourse makes everyone happy especially our the manik Malhotra....
and to his surprise....
nandini even did as this hug and she gave in hug......this was much needed for nandini so that he feels good and in manik arms she really feel good.....
They continued the hug and After few minutes they broke the hug.....

Nandini lowered her head due to guilt.....that she shouted and got angry on them...after hugging manik she felt relief....but still guilt was there.......
Manik noticed the way she was looking at the floor....

And to make her feel good he wanted to talk to her...so he called her name....

Manik (lovingly): "nandini..."

No response

Manik (lovingly once again): "nandini..."

Nandini just hummed this gave an indication to manik that she is not willing to tell anything and its not the right time to ask her what happened..to her suddenly..? Why she was angry....? What has happened to her..?
There were so many ques going on in manik's head but he showed patience and told to himself that she will tell on her own i should not force her orelse she will start crying again in the guilt.....
and crying nandini i cant even imagine in my dreams...
she looks beautiful while smiling not crying.....
and she needs time to whatever has happened to her to come up with it and once she will be okay with will she will eventually tell all of them.......
so he thought of not asking her anything and close the topic here only.....but he said nandini something which made her smile little bit .....and that was...

Manik: "nandini i know that is troubling you but i dont know what...."

(Before manik completing his sentense nandini spoke)

Nandini: "manik its nothing like that its jst...".
(and she stops...looking at manik)

Manik: " nandini its okay whenever you feel like sharing you can share it with me or any of ur frnds...im not forcing u to tell me...okay....and whatever is trobling you...make sure that it dont go to that extent that you will feel not good......
Nandini suno mere baat jabhi tumhe lage tabhi share karna okay..and be happy...mujhe tumhara rote hue face aacha nhi lagta so smile....."

Nandini (after listeing to manik nandini smiled a little bit and said)..:" thank you so much manik...it feels.good talking to u..."

Nandini was little happy that she has not losed her friendship but it has grown more stronger but still she was having guilt that she behaved badly with her frnds....

Manik: "Nandini I think you should go home...shall I drop you home?"

Nandini once again hummed and taking it as a yes he stood up followed by nandini.....and dropped her at her home....and manik returned to his home...

Next morning came with a blink of an eye. The day of fab 5, navya and shahid went quick thinking about nandini's weird behaviour and most of all manik couldn't take the image of a crying nandini out of his mind....all were worried for her the way she behaved everyone knew something happened...

Nandini was little unhappy and irritated with harshad and at that time only her frnds made her more angry...and due to this she was angry but after realising she felt guilty...she was not crying becoz of harshad or any other but she did this because she shouted on her frnds...

Everyone reached space but the face that fab 5, navya and shahid desired to see was no where and just the thoughts that were coming in there subconscious brain scared the hell out of them. After few hours of waiting and tolerating the continous horrifying thoughts they halted the unbearable torture and decided to go and have a look and find out what's bothering nandini...

Other Side nandini was resting her head on the headboard screwed to the bed. She was remembering the past events of yesterday and due to the guilt she decided to skip a day of college by bunking lessons and staying at home even though murty's weren't happy of nandini skipping college.

Nandini pov

Aiyappa I know I did a sin and I am trying to heal the pain I have given them by sucking in all the wounds that I have given them and going through the pain from the poison in those wounds. I seriously deserve this even there hatred is deserved. Never in my life I have spoken to anyone especially my friends the way I did. I did to stay away from them coz I might give them more pain but what about that guy who was he oh yeh harshad saxena I need to find out about him yah ...becoz of him this is all happened..."

End of pov..

__________

What's going to happen next will nandini leave her friends or will she ever find the truth behind this mysterious harshad?

Guys I know you might be thinking that nandini is over reacting but I am trying to portray a sensitive nandini and showing how she takes small small things to her heart anyways comment and like below
No precap today keep thinking and guessing what will happen....okay thanks byee guys...keep liking and commenting silent readers also....