CHAPTER 53

Hate, friendship and love
Part 53

______________
Recap: fab5 with rishab n abhi went to club but there no one knows so manik fights with them n then they all see the cctv footage and here nandini plans to run away n she succeeds but will she reach her family and her love lets find out over here in this chapter....
____________________

Accident or planned????

A crowd gathered around, whispering sympathetic words to each other seeing a very young girl lying on the ground with blood all around her body..n the poor auto driver was lying a few inches away from the girl in a similar state..the auto stood crashed in the truck burning as the fire had been set by the petrol being leaked out of the cylinder placed in the truck...the truck driver lay severely injured crying for help as the police investigated the crime scene as according to them it was a planned accident...

within seconds ambulance arrived and got them in the ambulance to get them first aid as soon as possible...having no identity of the girl they couldn't figure out who she was but the police informed the family of the auto driver but the identity of the truck driver was also unknown..

the police didn't have any clue of the accident's cause and decided to wait till the girl is in her senses as she wasn't pronounced death...

The auto driver was in a very critical situation and the probability of him being alive were really low so the police didn't have hopes when it came to investigating about the accident by asking the auto driver questions. 

Here on the other side
Scanning through the video footage, Rishab and Fab 5 stood stunned by seeing how slyly the guy who asked Nandini for the dance spiked Nandini's drink and not paying heed to the situation Nandini didn't see it coming as she was in the most vulnerable and irritated state..n after the dancing with the guy and leaving him hanging, she drank the drink that was spiked which lead the ability of control on herself to be lost which the guy took advantage of and by taking her in his arms he took her out of the club...by switching to the footage outside the club, they saw how he took her to his car and zoomed off after making sure she is in a comfortable situation and by securing her by putting her seat belt on..pausing right before he zoomed off Rishab took a picture of the car's number plate and without saying a word left determined to find his sister and taking the shit out of the guy who tried taking advantage of his sister's situation...

Manik followed him but not before warning the club manager of not telling anyone about the occurrences that took place between them which the club manager promised in a fearful tone...
Manik was totally mad of the situation he just wanted to see his nandini in front of his eyes right now he was breaking from inside seeing how that guy spiked her drink n kiddnapped her......
He was having a weird feeling of something bad has happened....

The air around him was giving him negative vibes it was suffocating him weird thoughts came in his mind he was feeling restless as if nandini is not in a good state he just wished that she could be in his arms but not to tensr anyone he didnt tell his feelings becoz already everyone was tensed becoz of nandini so he avoided n went out of the club to find his nandini......

HOSPITAL

The girl lay on the hospital bed as a dead body as the nurse observed her condition and wrote her notes in her book which the doctor asked her to do so for her treatment to be as accurate as possible..as she was writing she saw a slight movement in the girl's fingers and then movement in the girl's face, she smiled seeing the improvement in her condition and went to call the doctor as soon as possible as per the doctor's orders..opening her eyes slightly she looked at the hospital's ceiling confused and then she looked at her surroundings and couldn't Gather how she got to the hospital when she started to get flashbacks of the day's events and everything started to make sense...

Flashback

Ssstttuuupp, landed Nandini with both her feet on the ground which were covered with sand and small crushed stones. Without wasting any second she ran as fast as she could, escaping from the bungalow that stood behind her. No one ran after her and she mentally patted herself for thinking cleverly at the right time and believing in herself. Within seconds she came on the main road and sat in an auto, determined to reach home safely without any more trouble but will that happen or will there be another challenge awaiting Nandini while she will be travelling home. 

The hair strands of her hair kept on disturbing her view of the hustle bustle of the city and she kept on tucking her loose strands of hair behind her ear when she suddenly saw the auto driver looking at her through the rear-view mirror feeling awkward she looked away but getting conscious now coz of the gaze of the auto driver...she asked him to concentrate on the driving instead of her which the auto driver ignored and carried on gazing at her every now and than...but not concentrating on his driving he didn't see a truck coming his way and without warning the truck kept on coming closer with an increased speed...and all of a sudden Nandini saw that and screamed but it was too late as the auto driver couldn't do anything in defence leading to the accident and than everything blacked out...

Flashback ends

Will manik and rishab find her...?

How was the chapter ?

Are u guys liking the track going on?

Ik i am.giving short updates but will post more frequently...then before...
I hope u guys comment n suggest me what should i add and what not...
Ik its not a fully romantic story with all the lovey dovey moments but with more ups n down rollercoaster ride i hope i dont bore u guys...

Thank u keep liking n commenting...
Okay thanks bye...