CHAPTER 5

Hate,friendship and love
Chapter 5

Thank you so much guys for your love and support and appreciating my manan fanfiction...this feeling is awesome and love you all...

So thanksgiving session over now back to ff and enjoy hope you all like it...and also trying to give you all long updates.....so...

Precap:manik angry and dragging nandini to nyonika's office.....

Manik: "like seriously fine you want that then come...." He grabbed her hand and dragged her to nyonika office(making angry face)..

Nandini with a carefree attitude was walking behind him which was irritating and making him more angry ..
(his face was like aab toh volcano futne wala hai...
And by just the looks on maniks face any one can figure out that the volcano will blast any second and the exact thing happened..... Maniks stopped in the middle of the corridor turned towards her and shouted on his highest and rudest tone

Manik (anger clearly visible on his face):
"AKIR TUMHARI PROBLEM KYA HAI HUH? SAMAJHTI KYA HO AAPNE AAP KO? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK OF YOUR SELF?  WHAT PART DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MESSING WITH ME CAN BE CONTAGIOUS TO YOUR HEALTH? ANSWER ME DAMMIT
(making his grip on her hand tight)

Nandini (with an attitude and angry face): You know what why should I try even to get out of your grip knowing you won't let me go. Why should I stop you when I know you would do what you want...... why should I follow what fab 5 wants when I have a right to live my life without anyone ordering me....(shouting on him)
So you know what if you want me to go out of this college I won't stop you Coz I know I can get admission in another college if not in this city then another city would do..... but I won't be following anyone's orders GOT IT HUH!!!! JERK!!!"
(making a irritated and angry face with lots of attitude)

Manik (shouted): "YOU...HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A JERK HUH?" He held her shoulders with great force to which she flinched. She tried to get out of his grip but he didn't allow her leaving to other option she kicked him on his knees to which he left her with a jerk and held his knee looking at her furiously.

On the Other Side fab4 that is

Cabir, mukti, alya and dhruv were continously gazing at navya to shahid and to shahid to navya till navya broke this unbearable silence
(Taking a deep breath and making some courage navya said breaking the silence)

Navya: "why are you looking at us?"
(She said with little scared and courageous face)

Cabir: "dekh rahe hai ke kya tum ussi larki ke dost ho jis ne fab 5 se panga liya aur tum log maze se khare ho"

Mukti: "ha yaar waise ek baat toh pakki hai woh toh gaye akir the manik malhotra se usne panga liya hai"
(making smirk cuz she knows messing with manik will lead nandini in big trouble of her life)

Navya: "jo bhi kiya ho usne sahi kiya... ab hum mein himat nahi hai woh alag baat hai"(she said without being scared)...

Cabir: WT*.....!! humse panga...aab kisi ko chorenge nhi...(said with angry and irritated look)

Back to manan:

Manik (shouted): "ARE YOU NUTS WHY THE HELL DID YOU KICK ME DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP WALKING OR WHAT HUH?"
( making angry face)

Nandini (with attitude and a smirk playing on her lips): "nah...you should walk but but this was.... so that you leave me anyways nice meeting you bye"

Nandini walked away leaving a fuming manik behind.

Manik's pov..
What the hell she thinks of her...her attitude ahh...surely will make her fall in trouble and aab toh usne manik malhotra se panga liya hai...dekhte hai kaise bach ke jati hai....i will make her life hell...and she has to suffer kyunki she hit me she hitted the manik malhotra....(said by making angry face and a evil smirk)now she has to pay for the deeds she has did to me...yeh ladki mein bohot akad hai na aab isse mein nikalta hu.....
Pov ended...

Manik(talking to himself with a evil smirk):" TCH TCH TCH NANDINI IM COMING TO MAKE YOU LIFE HELL BE READY...NOW ITS YOUR TIME TO PAY FOR UR STUPID DEEDS...NOW I WILL SHOW THAT WITH WHOM YOU MESSED WITH AND USKA ANJAM KYA HOTA HAI JST WAIT AND WATCH"...
(he said these words with evil smile....matlab kuch toh manik ke khurafati dimag mein chal raha hai which is not good for nandini)

Back to canteen

Cabir: "madhubala ji hum nah us ko nahi chorege.... theek hai nah so woh uski aap chinta mat lijaye
And agar aap ne uske help ki na toh humse bura koi nhi hoga...dekh lena...aapka toh usse bhi bura haal kardenge..."

Mukti:"haa cabir is right if you try to mess with us hum tumhe bhi nhi chorenge...par i know tum bohot samajdar ladki ho aisa kuch nhi karoge.......fifal toh tumhare best friend ko dekhna hai humne cuz she has messed with fab5 which is not at all good for her....hum usse nhi chorenge...dekh lena.."(said making a evil smirk)

But suddenly there was a voice from behind and that voice said....which made everyone shocked.....

Voice from behind: "Acha toh nahi chorna"(making irritated face)

All turned towards the source of the voice and found nandini standing behind them with arms crossed with a carefree attitude.... and here comes manik running from behind to catch nandini....

Mukti: "manik"(shocked to see him running like this)

Manik: "Nandini what the hell do you think of yourself"(shouting on her with anger)

Nandini: "oh shit.........
Manik we forgot let's go to Nyonika mam" and this time she grabbed his hand and by dragging him went towards nyonika’s office leaving stunned fab 4 behind but obviously when a friend is in need they help each other so......cabir is always there for them so without any further delay he came in front of nandini
(Cabir came in front of nandini with a attitude which made nandini angry and irritated...and she said)

Nandini: "what?" "Get out of my way mr whatever....dont come in between......"

Cabir: "you better drop this attitude young lady and i will not go from here...leave my friend or else"

Nandini: "or else"

Manik jerked his hand out of nandini's grip

Manik: "or else you don't know fab 5" that what we can do..to you..so you better be in your limits...and dont mess with fab5 cuz you dont know fab5...what they can do....

Nandini: "then I would love to know fab 5" that what can you people do...cuz im not scared of anybody...you get that..."

Precap:agar bata diya toh maza nhi aayega jst wait and read the ff....cuz the nxt part will make you all surprised.....stay tunned..

So guys let's see what happens next abhi toh picture bakki hain mere dost. Stay tuned do drop your comments and likes below....so finally a long update for you guys...i know i cant give you updated which you want like long updates cuz i dont get time and studies and all...its very difficult so please understand guys.....and hope that you all loved this chapter....
#okthanksbye