Chapter 4

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy

It was pretty noisy in the cafeteria. Students were wild today, since it was a Friday. Asami, Bolin, Mako, and Korra walked in. Korra stopped suddenly, catching the attention of the others. They turned and looked at her. Korra looked around the huge, loud room. She bit her bottom lip, looking around seemingly nervous about something.

Asami stepped to up to her.

"You okay??", she asked.

Then she remembered it was Korra's first time in a school cafeteria. No wonder she was nervous. It was loud full of crazy people, saying things she probably didn't hear at home. Asami smiled kindly at her.

"Hey", she said, getting Korra's attention.

The blue eyed girl looked at her.

"You'll be fine", Asami said. "It's roudy and loud, but you'll get use to the yelling eventually".

Korra smiled. "As long as I have you guys with me, I think I'll survive this place".

The group laughed. They all walked to the lunch line. Korra suddenly laughed.

"You know. I didn't think I'd make friends the seconds I sat down on my first day here".

Korra pulled her jacket sleeves down over her hands, clutching it in her fists which Asami found cute.

"I never thought I'd make friends here, honestly".

"And now you're stuck with us forever", Bolin said, grinning, giving Korra a side hug.

As they got their lunches, Asami noticed Korra didn't get any. She probably didn't bring money, it being her first day and all.

"You're not hungry??", she asked, getting Korra's attention.

The girl looked at her. She shook her head, shrugging.

"Not really", she replied. "I don't get hungry often. I'm good".

Asami nodded and looked back at the lunch lady. She paid for her lunch and stepped to the side with Korra. She looked at the blue eyed girl. Korra was shorter than her a by a few inches. Asami found that extremely adorable. She didn't look like she weighed alot either, but it was hard to tell with her sweater on.

Asami could guess she was skinny. Asami snapped her eyes away. Why does she care if Korra was skinny??. Why was she imagining her body type??. What was wrong with her??. She'd only met Korra that day.

"Ready??".

Asami looked up to see Bolin and Mako standing there, trays in hand. She nodded.

"Yup. Let's go".
----------------------------------

Korra looked around the empty lunch area. She grinned.

"Cool hangout", she said, sitting down. "Noone to bother you. I like it".

Asami. Bolin and Mako put their trays down and bags and sat down. Bolin dug right into his sandwich.

"Mmm", he said with a mouthful. "Is isth goo", he managed to say.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth", Mako scolded. "I won't save your ass if you choke".

Bolin rolled his eyes.

"I would", Korra said with ass shrug not looking up from a notebook.

Asami noticed she was drawing. She smiled a little. She liked people who were artistic. It was a great talent to her. She took a sip of her water before putting it down.