Chapter 19

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!

"Korra??. What's wrong??".

"Please help me".

Asami froze.

"Are you okay??. What's wrong?".

Asami stood up.

"My dad's trying to kill me", Korra said quietly. "He's more angrier than I've ever seen him".

Suddenly there was a loud thud in the background. Asami heard Korra scream. Asami heard a small thud. Korra must've dropped the phone.

"No, please stop it. Let me go. Please stop".

"Shut up", Tonraq's voice came. "Stop it or else you'll get it".

There were thuds and crashes. Asami couldn't believe it. She was frozen in shock, forced to listen to Korra get beaten by her dad.

"Ahh please stop. Dad, please stop. Let me go!!".

"Get back here, bitch!!!".

Asami smiled in relief. Korra got away. Suddenly there was silence. Asami heard the other end shuffle around.

"Korra??", she said.

"Sorry Asami. Korra won't be around anymore once I'm done with her. She'll be dead by the time the sun comes out".

The phone call was hung up. Asami was in shock. Tonraq was after Korra. Her face hardened.

"Over my dead body".

Asami rushed out of the room and down the hall. She got some stuff she knew the guys and her would need. She called Bolin. Putting the phone to her ear, she hurried down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey Asami. What's up??".

"Bolin", Asami said. "Get Mako and get your asses over to the front of Korra's apartment building. She's in danger. Her father's trying to kill her and he's seriously not going to let her live past noon if he gets his hands on her. She was able to get away but he's going after her".

"We're heading in the car now. We'll meet you there".

Asami gave a nod. "Hurry. Bye".

"Bye".

Asami hung up. She grabbed her keys off the counter and grabbed her hoodie, slipping it on on the way to the door. She left the house and ran to her car. Speeding down to the plaza, she must've broken the speed limit by like 20 miles but she didn't care about the law. Korra was in danger. The law comes after her safety.

Asami pulled up to the plaza. She saw Mako's car out front. Parking, she turned her car off and got out, slamming the door shut. Mako and Bolin got out and they met half way.

"Let's go see if Bumi saw them" Asami said.

The teens ran towards they building. They hurried inside.

"Bumi!!", Asami shouted.

The man came from behind the desk.

"Korra called us", Asami said. "She's in danger. Did you see her run by here?".

"Yeah. She ran by shouting something about her dad trying to kill her or something. Then I saw Tonraq come down. He looked angry. I tried to stop him but he's way too strong for me. I had to let him go. I'm sorry I couldn't do anything".

Asami smiled at him. "It's okay. We'll catch him".

"But where would they be??", Mako asked, bring a hand up to his chin. "If you were Korra, where would you hide??".