Chapter 7

Let me know what cha think :)

"So this is your home??".

Korra smiled and nodded.

"Yup", she said, taking a few steps foward. "I live in an apartment".

The group walked in to the main lobby. It was warm and cheerful and comfortable. Korra smiled at the desk man.

"Hey Bumi", she called, waving.

The man at the desk looked up at smiled. They walked up to the desk.

"Hey there kiddo", he said. "How was school??".

Korra grinned. "Pretty good. These are my friends that I told you about".

Asami waved. "Hi".

"This is Bumi", Korra said, looking at them. "He's the front desk guy here".

The man waved. "Nice to meet you".

Bumi looked at Korra.

"It's great to see you with friends. God knows you've been wanting some for a while now".

Korra smiled, rubbing her arm.

"Yeah. Well, we better get upstairs. They're gunna meet my dad".

Asami watched Bumi. She noticed his face changed to a hint of worry. Asami was great at reading people. She could see the smallest things of people's faces and expressions. Why would he be worried??.

"Be careful, you kids", he said. "See you around Korra. Swing by later. I'll have Kya hanging out here in a tonight. She'd really like to see you".

Korra nodded. "Yes sir", she said with a salute. She giggled and turned and walked down the hall, the others close behind. Asami loved her giggle. It was so cute.

They used the elevator and went up to the 4th floor. The four went down a few halls.

"Bumi's a great guy", Korra said. "He's like an uncle to me".

Asami smiled. "That's sweet. Do you hang out with him alot??".

"Whenever my dad's out, I come down and chill with the staff", Korra replied.

They stopped at the end of the hall.
Korra turned to the group. Asami, Mako, and Bolin looked at the brown haired teen. Korra grinned and bowed.

"Welcome to my humble home", she said. "I hope that your visit will be quite pleasant".

Korra stood up straight, giggling. She turned around, gripping her backpack strap. She turned her head and looked back at the others.

"C'mon", she said, motioning to the door.

Asami, Bolin, and Mako followed her up to the front door. Korra took out a key and unlocked the door.

"My dad is home.", she said. "I told him you'd be coming. So be nice and as polite as possible".

Korra turned to look at her friends.

"Actually", she said. "Make him laugh. Do everything you can to make him like you. If he doesn't like you then I won't be allowed to hang out with you guys after school".

The teens nodded.

"Don't sweat it, Korra", Bolin said, grinning. "People love us".

Korra smiled a little. "Yeah. Oh".

Her smile fell. "Just letting you know. My dad is big".

Korra used her arms to show emphasis.

"He's big and strong. Like four time my size".