Chapter 10

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!!

It was quiet. Korra and Asami stared at eachother. Asami waited for an answer.

Korra's eyes averted to the floor.

"Nothing".

Korra ripped her arm away. She quickly picked up her jacket. There was a hand around her wrist. Korra looked up. She saw Asami looking right at her.

"Korra", Asami said. "What. Are. These??".

Korra shook her head. "Don't worry about it", she mumbled. "It's nothing".

"Nothing??".

Asami's eyebrow scrunched together.
She stood up, bringing Korra with her.

"This is not nothing. What the hell is on your wrists??. Are they cuts??".

Korra nodded slowly. Asami's eyes widened.

"Why would you do something like this??", she asked.

Korra shrugged, slipping her jacket on. She held on tightly to the bottom of her sleeves. Asami placed a hand on her hip.

"Korra. Answer me".

Korra took out her phone. She looked at the time. Her eyes widened.

"Wow", she said, panic in her voice and on her face. "I have to get home. Now".

Korra turned and jogged over to where their book bags laid against the wall. She picked hers up, slinging over her right shoulder. She quickly slipped on her shoes.

Korra looked over at Asami.

"Thanks for having me over. Bye".

Korra turned and ran down out of the room. Asami ran after her.

"Korra!!", she shouted. "Wait!!".

Korra ran to the front door. She unlocked it. Suddenly a hand grabbed her arm. Korra quickly turned her head. She saw Asami.

"Asami", Korra said. "Please. I have to get home, right now".

Asami raised an eyebrow.

"What's the rush??. Can't you be a few minutes late??".

Korra shook her head.

"No. You don't understand".

Korra chewed on her bottom lip.

"If I don't go home right now, I'm dead. I have to get home or my dad will be very very angry. Trust me. I need to leave".

"Why??. Tell me".

Korra pulled on her arm.

"I'm already gunna be late. Don't make it worse for me than I'm gunna get. Please".

Asami saw the pleading look and the fear in her eyes. She nodded. She held up car keys.

"I'll drive you. It'll be faster".

Korra smiled. She nodded. Asami and Korra walked out. They quickly got into Asami's car.

The car ride was quiet and tense. Asami was taking shortcuts and going really fast. She looked over at Korra every so often. Korra looked nervous. Her left leg was bouncing, giving away that she was antsy.

"You do know that I'm not gunna forget what I saw, right??", she asked.

Korra nodded. "I know", she said quietly.

Asami shrugged. "I just don't understand why, Korra. Why do that to yourself".

Korra looked down at her lap.