Chapter 22

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy!

Korra stood there with a rock in her hand. She and Asami made eye contact. Asami could guess what she planned to do with the rock.

Asami watched as she flung it at Tonraq. It hit him in the back of his head. Bullseye.

"Gah!!", he cried.

Tonraq brought a hand to his head where the rock hit. Turning around, he looked at Korra. The girl was already about thirty feet away. Asami noticed she was limping.

Korra was hurt.

Asami thought was she insane but felt relieved at the same time. Relieved because now the focus was off of her for a moment but thought Korra was insane because now her father was gunna go after her.

Asami looked between the two. She thought of something insane. She turned her head. Mako and Bolin were coming their way. Tonraq noticed as well. The man suddenly ran towards where Korra had gone.

Asami hurried after him.

"Guys!!", she called to Mako and Bolin.

They were immediately following after her. The three teens chased after Tonraq, who was chasing after Korra.

They dodged low branches, jumped over large rocks, narrowly escaped slipping and falling to their deaths a few times. Man, why was place even here??. This place was the perfect murder scene location.

Kinda ironic, given the situation.

"Guys", Bolin suddenly said, stopping.

Asami and Mako stopped as well. They looled at the younger of the trio.

"What is it??", Mako asked.

Bolin pointed at something in the distance. Asami and Mako squinted to low. They suddenly gasped.

Police officers. Help was here. The three teens smiled. Asami looked back at Korra and Tonraq. She suddenly noticed something.

"Guys!!".

Asami pointed.

"There's a river down there. Korra's trapped".

"C'mon!!", Bolin said.

The three rushed down the steep slope. They went as fast as they could. They jumped over rocks and whizzed post trees and fallen branches. The three ran after them.

They could only hope they would make it in time.
------------------------------

Korra went as fast as her sprained ankle and sore body allowed her. The teen was panting, the cold making mist come out of her mouth with every exhale. The temperature had decreased when

Panic sent her blood pumping. She was glad that her friends were safe but her dad was once again to get her. The sound of rushing water came into range. Then she saw it. Stopping, her eyes widening. Oh no. A river.

Korra looked from left to right. They stream went across the land She was trapped. The snapping of a twig caught her attention. Korra turned around.

Tonraq stood 20 feet away. He did not look happy. Korra came to realize that he never did when looking at her. Korra and her father stood there, staring at eachother.

Tonraq started walking towards her. Korra shook her head slowly.

"No please", she pleaded. "Don't do this dad. Please".

Korra stepped back with every step her dad took foward. Korra suddenly fell back. Sbe screamed as she hit the ground. Now she decided to trip??!! Of all times!!!.