Chapter 14

Let me know what cha think :)

Opal giggled.

"Shut up, dorks".

The teens laughed. They were all sitting around the room, just talking.

"We are the dorks of dorkdom", Korra said, laughing.

"I am but a simple peasant villager of this kingdom".

Korra bowed down.

"Your dorkiness".

Bolin sat beside her laughing. He rose to his knees, facing Korra.

"Peasant girl. I am the king of this kingdom".

Korra giggled. "Hello your dorkiness
How may I be of service to you??".

"Go kidnap the princess of normania. For she is normal and not at all dorky. We must capture her and make her one of us".

Korra nodded. "Yes your highness".

Korra stood up. She walked over to Asami and picked her up. Asami laughed.

"You're the princess", Korra announced. "I'm kidnapping you, alright??".

Asami laughed. "Sure".

Korra walked our of the room. She came back in a minute later. She put Asami down and fell to the floor dramatically in front of Bolin.

"I have brought the princess. She's a strong one. I made her listen to SNSD and she nearly was able to ignore it and almost didn't dance to it".

Wan and Opal gasped. Bolin nodded.

"Well. You've done well, my faithful servant. You're free to go to listen to K-pop and theme songs to our favorite shows".

Korra gave a bow. "Yes and thank you, your dorkiness".

Korra and Bolin laughed. Their contagious laughter caused the others to smile and join in. Korra suddenly yawned. She rubbed her eyes, tiredly.

Asami crawled over to her. She sat beside Korra, smirking.

"Aww is someone tired??".

Korra chuckled. "No. Not me. I'm immortal".

Korra giggled. "We can be immortal", she sang quietly.

Asami giggled. "What does that have to do with not being tired??".

Korra shrugged. "I don't know. I'm tired".

"You just said you weren't tired", Opal said, smiling.

Korra sighed and laid down.

"I'm a liar".

For the first time, the truth came out her mouth. That was true. Korra lied to them alot.

"Ain't that the truth", Asami said.

Korra waved a hand, carelessly.

"Shut up, Sato".

Asami raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you sleep on the couch??. Like a normal person??".

Korra sighed, her eyes closed.

"No thanks. I'd rather sleep on the floor. I'm used to the floor".

Asami frowned. She looked over at the others. They all looked a bit weirded out and confused as well. Asami looked at Korra.

"Don't you wanna sleep in a bed or somewhere soft??".

Korra shook her head. "No. I like the floor. I see on the floor every night".