Chapter 26

Let me know what cha think :) Enjoy

Bolin groaned as he flopped onto the sofa.

"Oh. This feels so good", he sighed, smiling. "I'm never getting up".

The teens were completely exhausted. Asami and Korra looked around. Asami gently put Korra down. She turned and faced her.

"You look exhausted", Asami said, worry on her face.

Korra shrugged. "It's okay. I can stay away for a few hours".

Korra looked around. She saw Naga curl up on the carpeted floor. Mako and Bolin were fast asleep on the couch. The others had gone into the spare room to put Korra's stuff in there. Korra looked around. She bit her lip. She still felt nervous being around Asami.

Not in a bad way. Not at all. She completely trusted Asami and knew she'd her friends would never do anything to hurt her. Especially Asami. But she was just nervous around her. Sbe couldn't help it, especially with the kiss that happened earlier.

Korra's hands fiddled nervously with her sleeve. It felt strange and quite nerve-wracking to know that she'd be sleeping under the same roof as Asami frickin gorgeous and super hot Sato. Korra wondered if she thought of the kiss too.

It was probably just a mistake. Maybe Asami didn't mean it. Maybe she wanted to kiss Korra but wasn't thinking straight at the time.

Korra mentally groaned.

Stop it, brain. Stop stealing my happiness.

"Hey Korra??".

Korra turned and looked at her. She realized she had spaced out. She blushed at being caught.

"Yeah??".

"I was asking if you'd like a shower??. I think you'd be more comfortable".

Korra looked at herself. She did need to clean up. She looked up at Asami.

"Yeah. I kinda have a little dirt on me. Just a smidge".

Asami giggled. "Yeah. So do i. C'mon".

Asami led her upstairs to a bathroom. Korra looked around. Man. This Pl ace was nice. White and red tile colored floor, marble sink counter, amazing mirror and drawers.

"Nice", Korra said.

"Thanks", Asami said.

She took out some supplies and a towel.

"Here you go", she said setting them on the sink counter.

She showed Korra how to work the water and all that. Korra thanked her and she left. Korra took a shower, making sure to scrub really good. She was caked in dirt and mud. After scrubbing her skin raw, Korra rinsed off. She had to repeat it like five times before she felt clean.

Korra got out and dried off. Slipping back into her clothes, she walked out of the room, towel on her shoulder. Korra walked downstairs, careful not to put too much pressure on her injured ankle.

Korra found Asami in the living room, tucking the guys in. Asami was all cleaned up and changed. Korra thought she looked nice in her pijamas.

"Hey", Korra said quietly.

Asami looked up at her. She smiled. Standing up, Asami walked up to Korra.

"I think you forgot to clean something", she said.

Korra raised an eyebrow. She touched her face with her hand and pulled it away. Looking at her hand, she saw dirt. Korra groaned. She cleans every part of her body it her face??. Really??.

"C'mon", Asami giggled.

She took Korra back upstairs to the bathroom. The two girls walked in. Asami had Korra sit on the counter top. Asami got out a wash cloth.

"I can do it", Korra offered.

"No, it's okay", Asami said. "I want to. It's not problem at all".

Asami wet the towel. She faced Korra. She began to clean the dirt off her right cheek. Asami's other hand was on Korra's left cheek, guiding her head along from side to side.

Asami and Korra sat in silence as Asami cleaned Korra up.

"You know", Korra said. "Thank you. For what you've done. For everything".

Korra shrugged. "I don't think I'll ever be able to repay you or thank you enough. I honestly don't deserve this from you".

Asami frowned. She stopped cleaning her face.

"Korra. Of coarse you do", Asami said. "You deserve so much better than this, if I'm honest".

Korra rolled her eyes. Asami resumed washing the dirt off. She noticed Korra's skin was incredibly soft and smooth. It seemed like time had stopped. Their eyes met.

Asami couldn't help herself. She wrapped her arms around Korra's waist, pulling herself close. She pressed their lips together. Korra was surprised. She didn't know what to do. She forced herself to relax. She realized, Asami Sato was kissing her AGAIN.

Korra kissed back shyly. She gently wrapped her arms around Asami's neck. She felt perfect bliss. The kiss was perfect. Soft yet passionate yet careful yet amazing all in one. But she needed oxygen.

They broke apart, panting lightly. Korra looked at Asami in shock.

"Oh. Okay".

Asami smiled. "Korra. Would you like to go out with me sometime??", she asked. "For smoothies or something".

Korra was in shock. Was she asking her out??. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"Yeah", she said, smiling shyly.

Asami and Korra hugged. They both smiled. Korra felt safe in Asami's arms. She felt like nothing could hurt her and everything was perfect.

She knew that wasn't the case, but she felt that way anyway. Korra laid her head on Asami's chest, closing her eyes. She found it harder to keep them open.

A yawn escaped her lips. Asami heard and smiled.

"Is someone tired??".

Korra didn't respond. Heck yeah she was. Asami didn't hear her respond. The teen in her arms was leaning o her. She was asleep. Asami scooped her up in her arms. She went downstairs to tell the others to get comfortable. They were all sleeping over that night. Asami said goodnighr seeing rhat it was alnost 10 pm. Man, time went by quick today, yet slowly.

Asami went upstairs to her bedroom, flicking the light on.

Walking over to the bed, she laid the sleeping Korra down, tucking her in. Asami yawned suddenly. She decided it wouldn't hurt if she climbed in with her as well.

Asami turned the slight off and got into bed. She laid her head on her pillow, pulling the cool blanket up. Asami looked at Korra through the darkness.

Korra looked so peaceful. So calm. So realxed. It was rare to see her calm at all. Asami smiled. It warmed her heart to see her. Korra unconsciously moved in her sleep. She snuggled up to Asami.

Asami wrapped an arm around her.

She lightly kissed her forehead.

"Good night Korra", she whispered.

"I love you".

Korra shifted and wrapped an arm around her waist. Asami took that as an answer. She laid her head down and closed her eyes, Korra in her arms.

What a perfect way to turn this day around.

So yup. :) goodnight everyone!!. Got school tomorrow and it's late and round night :/

Comment what you thought of this!!!