Chapter 33

Okay. So Idk if this chapter is going to be any good or make any sense. I just hope you guys like it or find it any level good compared to the other chapters. Again, sorry if it completely sucks. I tried my best with this story.

Let me know what cha think at the end and comment however much you want :)

~~A few months later~~

Korra sighed as she laid back on the comfy, leather sofa. Who knew summer could be so exhausting??. With all the parties, and beach trips and sleeping she's done in the past month, she was beat.

Korra was couldn't be more glad to know that she wasn't in summer school. Korra had passed the grade with all B's thanks to her friends and Mrs.Suyin. Things were finally normal now. Korra went to therapy to help with the emotional trauma which she obviously had. Though it was helping, along with some depression medication and help from her friends, Korra was doing okay now.

The last few months of school were chill. No one picked on Korra anymore. Kuvira still hated her guts but Asami was always around so Kuvira never even dreamed of touching Korra again. As for the others, they taught Korra to stand up for herself. It took a lot of work and time and support. Korra was still easily scared and jumpy but she was working on it.

But can you blame her??.

Every so often, Korra would get nightmares and wake up screaming and sometimes, crying. But Asami would come in and talk with her. If Korra didn't want to talk about it, Asami would just snuggle with her until she both fell asleep again.

Asami had been a big help in Korra's recovery. She was there every step of the way, supporting her. She even went with Korra to her therapy sessions. Korra had improved mentally, emotionally and physically. Whenever Korra was stressed out or upset, with the help of her therapist, she found a new way coping instead of cutting.

She worked out.

Korra found that she enjoyed working out. It'd be her, Asami and the guys and they'd go to a gym nearby and work out. Korra had alot of fun, plus now she could beat the guys' butts doing pushups and sit ups. Now she was much stronger than them and could easily pick any one of her friends up with little effort.

Guys at school her so jealous whenever Korra helped to move something heavy and lifted it with little effort.

Some guys and girls even tried to flit with her every so often. Asami was not happy about that.

Bolin would complain that Korra had an advantage, being physically stronger than him and Mako. Korra just smirked, claiming he was jealous of her "bad boy muscles". Then they'd go home and take a nap or have a pizza movie night with their friends, which had became a normal thing for them.

Honestly, Korra wouldn't want to do anything else with her friends but to just have fun. Fun ran through her blood 24/7. Another change in Korra was that she was always looking for adventures. She was a kid at heart and was always playing pretend with the neighborhood kids and playing with Bolin, Wan and Wu as they played kid games like family, pretend and don't touch the lava which was their favorite. Of course they had to teach Korra all those games since she never got a chance to play with friends growing up. But she got the hang of it.

All in all, Korra's life was finally normal, or at least, as normal as it could get.

Korra stared up at her ceiling. She suddenly felt hands in her hair. She smiled.

She suddenly got a face full of Asami Sato. The older teen smiled down at her.

"Hey, beautiful".