One

She huffed as her body became weak, her green eyes nearly shutting while she tried to keep herself awake. Every time she had taken a breath, her lungs would have an intense pain, the same thing happened to her legs every time she moved them. She began to get weak, finally collapsing due to her exhaustion. She stared off along the trail she was fallowing, her vision going blurry as she tried to concentrate on what was ahead.

With all the strength she had left, she managed to get herself on her feet, continuing to walk. Minutes passed by and she wasn't able to hold her self up anymore, she collapsed. Her pain from what she encountered before this, and her tiredness from trying to escape, kept her from continuing further.

She closed her eyes and thought. I'm so tired... I want to just sleep... She felt her body start to relax, as she laid there on the ground.

She opened her eyes, forcing herself to get up, slowly managing to get on her knees. No... I have to continue...

Once she had gotten herself on her feet, she managed to take a couple steps. Before she fell onto her knees again, panting as her tiredness consumed her.

She stayed, she knew she couldn't continue anymore. All her chakra, her energy has been wasted, trying to make it to a near by village. For hers, has just been destroyed. Now just being the only one, except the one who destroyed the village.

Her older brother.

Her vision blurred, as for her sight nearly became dark. Forcing herself to stay awake, she could see figures running up to her. Her eyes closed as she lost the remaining strength that she used to keep herself up.

Before she had hit the ground, the ninja managed to catch her. She slowly opened her eyes, not able to see their face, due to the blurriness, only to see the symbol of the hidden leaf village.

After that, she fell into to pitch blackness of slumber.

x x x x

"Who do you think she is? She has the same hair colour as Kushina-chan." The short brown haired kunoichi asked as she wrapped the unconscious female's arm with bandages.

"Yes you are right, Rin." She must be apart of Kushina's clan... Minato looked towards Kakashi and Obito. "It's a good thing that you have found her, Kakashi, Obito." He stated.

"I would obviously help her, because when someone is in trouble, the great Obito Uchiha will come to their rescue!" He raised his fist to the air and smiled.

Kakashi looked away as he muttered. "Yeah, whatever."

"Kakashi, will you be able to carry this girl as we walk back to the hidden leaf?" Minato asked.

Kakashi looked towards the unconscious girl, admiring her bright red hair and her nicely toned skin, even though she had a few scratches, he thought she was quite beautiful. He sighed, hiding his affection towards her. "Alright, Minato-sensai."

After picking the girl up, they started walking back to the hidden leaf village.

x x x x

After a couple of hours, they finally made it to their village. Kushina welcoming them back, noticing the red haired female in Kakashi's arms. "Her hair... Is she...?"

"Most likely." Minato stated, sighing.

"We found her walking, she looked very tired, she collapsed, she would've hit the ground if I hadn't caught her." Kakashi boringly muttered.

"Stop taking all the credit Kakashi-teme!" Obito got an irk mark as he heard what Kakashi has said.

"I am the one that rescued her." He glared at Obito.

"With my help!" Obito glared back at Kakashi.

"No!" They suddenly heard a voice, the voice was from the female that Kakashi is holding. She shifted as she had quite a sad, but terrified emotion that covered her expression.

"She's having a nightmare." Kakashi stated as she shifted again, her face digging into his shoulder which made him blush under his mask.

"Let's go back home, I made dinner. You can let her rest until she is able to awake again."

"Yay! I love your cooking, Kushina-chan!" Rin excitedly yelled.

"Sure." Kakashi stated, hiding his feeling of wanting to be with this girl.

"Oh, alright." Obito sighed.

Once the five have headed to Kushina and Minato's apartment, Kakashi rested the young Kuromaki girl on one of the beds in the house. All four of them sat down as Kushina handed out the food, sitting down also as they all started to eat.