Two

The Kuromaki child, laid on the bed as she squirmed, still having her nightmare.

"No!" She shouted as she watched as her brother killed another one of her friends. Tears fell down the child's face, her green eyes pale from crying so much.

This wasn't the first time she watched him kill someone she loved, her older brother has been doing that all night. But not once, did he raise his sword towards her.

"Why? Onii-san, why did you have to do this?" Her tears fled from her eyes as she looked at all the dead bodies that were around.

"This, is my reality. It seems I am born to be a villain, while you were crowned with the name hero." He stated as he withdrew his sword. Taking a glance at his younger sister, one of his eyes around his red pupil became black, as the other was a normal red orb. "You were granted with a fate better than mine, so I have chosen you. To be the one that will take me down, you are the one that will punish me for my bad deeds."

At that, he left her there. Strands of her red locks falling softly on her face. Her tears slowly dripping. Her friends, her family, has been killed by her older brother.

She woke up panting, sitting straight up as it seemed that she had woken up crying. Her body relaxed as she looked around the room, wondering where she was. D-Did those ninjas take me to a safe place? She thought as she heard to voices out of the room she was in.

Managing to get herself off the bed, she stumbled towards the door. After opening the door, she headed out into the hallway, her legs still sore from earlier. Having slight pain and laziness, she had a bit of a hard time entering where Minato's team was. Obito talking loudly, smiling as well. He stopped mid-sentenced, as he noticed the red head, who was most likely the same age as him.

At the sudden quietness from Obito, the rest who were at the table looked back at the young girl. She looked away, then back at them. Slightly bowing, as she thanked them. "T-Thank you for h-helping me..."

"You're welcome! I'm Obito Uchiha!" Obito shouted.

"I was the one that saved her, Obito-dobe." Kakashi stated, as he glared at Obito.

"I'm Kushina, come sit down and eat you'll need the energy, you know." Kushina stated, as she smiled and set a plate on the table for the young girl.

She stared at Kushina's hair, as she then realized. "A-Are you an Kuromaki too?"

Kushina had a questionable look on her face, as she asked. "Kuromaki? Actually I'm Uzumaki, what's your name, sweetie?"

"K-Kaiya Kuromaki, um... I think, m-my clan is a part of yours... T-The Kuroichi clan, and the U-Uzumaki clan..."

"Is that so? The Kuroichi clan...?" Her voice faded off. I thought the Kuroichi clan got wiped out years ago... And to top that, she's a mix of Uzumaki too.

She nodded "Y-Yes... But it seems m-my village just got a-attacked... S-So It's possible that the Kuromaki got massacred..." She stared at her feet, shifting uncomfortably.

"The Hokage didn't even know about this?" Obito asked.

"Now, don't blame the Hokage for this." Minato stated. Even though, two powerful clans mixed like that. Who is strong enough to wipe them out?