Five

"You two might want to keep quiet a bit, don't you think?" Minato stated, as he stood behind them.

The two were shocked, Kakashi threw a paper bomb in front of Minato, the bomb quickly getting set off, and exploded.

Smoke filled the air, with the same of the sound of a bang.

Minato jumped in the air, quickly retrieving from the explosion. Looking around, he noticed that both Kakashi and Kaiya left from their old hiding spot a new one.

Pretty clever you two... I had never thought that Kakashi would use teamwork... He stated as he went off to search for the two.

Both Kaiya and Kakashi sighed, when they watched their sensai leave their destination. "That's a relief, now what is the plan?" Kakashi asked Kaiya.

"M-Me? You're asking me?" She squeaked.

"You are the one that wanted us to team up, Kaiya-chan." He stated bluntly.

She gave a nod, and thought. How do we take down Minato-sensai? Kakashi-kun says he is really fast...

Looking at the blonde male who was walking around she continued to think. Hm... Ko was fast... How did Itami take her down...

Flash-back

"Huff... Huff... Huff..." Itami panted as he held onto his sword tightly.

"You're not going to catch me. Strength is one thing, but speed is another." She spoke as she swung her katana onto her shoulder, slightly smirking as well.

Itami stared at the blue haired female, with his red eyes, as he continued to pant.

Ko sighed, slightly getting annoyed with her opponent. "I guess I'll just end this..." She pointed the sword towards the older male. She disappeared, then reappeared behind him.

"Itami!" Kaiya shouted, as a tear escaped her eye.

"Shut it, or I'll take both of your lives." Ko glared at the young child.

Itami growled, he swung his sword towards Ko. She used her technique, appearing behind the older male. She balance her katana on his shoulder, the blade in the direction of his neck.

He smirked, a blade of Itami's sword struck through her chest, she coughed up blood. He grabbed onto the end of her katana, taking it out of her hands

Ko looked in the direction of the stabber, a clone to be exact. "H-How were you able to..."

"There is a space in the time you use to use that technique of yours. In that space in an opportunity to strike." He stated, staring at the younger female.

He glared, then growled as his eyes flashed red. "Don't you ever, threaten my sister. Hurt her, and I will kill you." He stated darkly.

"I think... You already killed me..." She chuckled a bit, before collapsing.

Flash-back-over

Itami once said that Ko got handle of the second hokage's technique... Does Minato-sensai use the same technique? If so, there must be a space where I can attack, or at least enough time to attempt to grab the bells... She concentrated on the situation, she then turned to Kakashi and asked. "Can you distract him for a moment? I'm going to need a couple minutes to think of the plan."

He stared at her for a moment before nodding. "Yes, alright." What is she planning?

Kakashi waited for Minato to come a bit closer, before attacking. He dashed towards his sensai, his metal blade clashing against Minato's kunai.