Seventeen - A Witchy Confession

Hi Readers! Here's the latest chapter. Also this week a feature song, suggested by one of The Dream Weaver's readers, jaeshanks, Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything. Thought it fit this chapter nicely. 

Okay, I need to pull myself together. I was bent over a rotten smelling garbage can and was just about to wipe my face across my sleeve when Kellan dangled some cotton thing in front of me to use instead. "Thanks," I said taking the cloth. As I wiped my face, I looked up and just stared at him. There he stood shirtless, tanned skin, washboard abs, and built body confidently display. His stained shirt hung from my fingertips.

"What? See something you like?" He grinned and ran his hand over his abs.

With her mouth gaped open, Sage was staring at him too. She leaned over closer to me and whispered, "I'm pretty sure I could make myself sick too, you know if you think he'll offer up his pant as well." I started to laugh at her comment when she joined in laughing too. "What? It might be worth a try."

Kellan stood there stone-faced in front of us with one inquisitive eyebrow raised. "Ladies, do you think we can focus on the problem?"

"Ahhh." I sighed fanning myself.

"I don't think I can focus on anything until you put your other shirt back on, but please feel free to take your time." Sage took a seat on one of the cement stairs and leaned back relaxing on her elbows, not taking her eyes off of him. I took a seat next to her and watched him throw his collared shirt back on, this time buttoning up the front of it rather than leaving it open.

"There. Happy?" he asked, sounding a little frustrated with the two of us.

"No," Sage and I said in unison, breaking into laughter again.

"But I think we might be able to concentrate at least," I said finishing the sentence. Finally feeling free to take my eyes off him, I noticed there was a group of students that had just arrived conglomerating outside the school doors where we had run into Jaxon earlier this morning. In the distance, I could see Robin on his cell. When he turned around, he noticed the three of us together. "Uh, Sage," I elbowed her, gesturing ever so slightly for her to look toward the direction Robin was approaching from. "Give you one guess who he's on the phone with." I groaned and pinched the bridge of my nose with my fingers. "Jaxon is going to freak out when he finds out I'm not at the house."