two

Chapter 2
Victoire Weasley

Victoire went up to bed to meet the girls she would be sharing a dorm with.

"Hello Victoire." Lily greeted her. "Allow me to introduce you to  Dorcas Meadowes, Marlene McKinnon, and Alice Prewett." Dorcas was a skinny girl with with dark brown skin and beautiful curly brown hair. She was quite tall and seemed to enjoy wearing high heels, from what Victoire could tell. Marlene seemed a bit shy and receded but she had pretty auburn hair that flowed down her shoulders in pretty waves. Alice had a sweet, round face with bright blue eyes and honey brown, stick straight hair.

"Victoire We- Wilson." She shook each of their hands.
"So tell me Victoire, what's going on between you and Teddy." Lily raised her eyebrow
"What? Nothing!" Victoire said quickly "He's my best friend, I've known him since I was a child. My uncle and aunt brought him to the hospital to visit maman and dad."
"Well he's pretty cute." Dorcas smiled
"Dorcas, you have a crush on pretty much everyone." Alice rolled her eyes.
"If you don't mind, I'm going to get ready for bed." Victoire excused herself.

She went to the bed closest to the wall and looked through her trunk that she was more than happy to see. She looked through some of her things to see if she had to switch any names out. For the most part, she noticed that she had written 'Victoire W." on all her things. She was glad for that. She wasn't quite sure what to do with her robes though. For now, she just vanished the crest until she could get Teddy to help her later.

"Wow!" Marlene exclaimed from the dorm's door. Victoire looked over and saw an enchanted paper airplane.
"Oh, that might me from Teddy." Victoire said. That had been the way they sent notes to each other since they had been in different houses.
"That's really cool." Marlene gaped "I've only see a few people do that. It's really advanced magic."
"Dad taught me how to do this." Vic shrugged "She was always paranoid that I wouldn't be able to contact help in an emergency."
"That seems like a good skill." Marlene handed the note to her.

-Vic,
Meet me in the RoR at midnight, when the girls are all asleep.
-Ted

"What's it say?" Dorcas asked
"Teddy just wanted to know if I had his potions book." Vic fibbed
"Do you?" Alice raised her eyebrow
"No." Vic smirked "He either forgot it, or it's just in the bottom of his trunk."

All the girls went about their business of getting ready for bed. Vic had her eyes on the her watch, waiting until she it was time to meet her best friend. She wasn't sure if they were all asleep, but they all had the curtains drawn around their four posters. She left at about two minutes to midnight.

She stayed mostly in the shadows, sneaking over to the seventh floor hallway. Vic paced in front of the wall, thinking 'I need a place to talk to Teddy, I need a place to talk to Teddy, I need a place to talk to Teddy.' A large door appeared in front of her and she went through it.

Teddy was already inside. The Room looked just like the Hufflepuff common room, with plants and vines draping over the walls..
"Really?" Victoire asked him "Why not the Ravenclaw common room?"
"Because you wouldn't even know." Teddy said "You spend most of your time in the library anyway."
"And you're always with me." Victoire added
"Touche" Teddy nodded. Victoire laughed. She stopped rather suddenly.
"We're in the past." she said
"Way to state the obvious." Teddy sighed
"I'm not joking Ted." Vic scolded "the last thing I remember before being woken up by your dad, was us sitting in the prefects compartment on the train. What are we going to do? You were Head Boy and I was Head Girl. Next thing you know we're in the freaking past! James and Lily Potter are the heads! Where the hell is that logic?"
"Vic calm down. We'll figure this out. For now you should relax." said Teddy
"I'm going to bed." she sighed "We can deal with this in the morning."
"night."
"Good night."

(A/N: I'm sorry it's short, but two days into school and I'm already overwhelmed again. I was going to make this longer today but this has been my first free day and will be my only one this week and all I wanted to do was sleep. I'm so sorry. -Jul)