Chapter Four

It was around 12:00 when people started to arrive. I turned my music down so it wouldn't disturb anyone, and then heard footsteps coming up the stairs and down the hall. Then my bedroom door flung open with my friends piling in. Alex, Halo, Angel, Kristy, and Max all glomped me into my bed making it bounce.

Dog piling on me they all laughed and giggled pulling the blankets off of me as well. I laid, sprawled out not amused one bit. I think it showed on my face too because my friends started pouting. I was too lost in thought to care. Finally, I was snapped out of it when Halo poked me on my cheek.

"(Y/N)!? Hello?"

"What?!"

"Are you awake? Or, actually, are you even ALIVE?!?"

"Sorry I was lost in thought."

"Wait a second, you can think?!" Alex chuckled out. I punched him off the bed and looked back at the others. They all got off the bed and backed away slowly.

"Hey (Y/N) lets go to the basement. The living room and every where else in your house has an infestation of old geezers..." Max called out and headed to the door with the others following him.

"Wait! Why don't we just chill in here in my room?" I spring off my bed before they could exit my room.

"Well we would, but me and Alex feel weird in your room. You know, you being a girl and all." Max explained while he scratched the back of his neck.

"And your room doesn't have that flat screen TV, a comfy couch, game stations, movie player ,and, well, the animatronics." Kristy added on to the end of Max's sentences. I glared at her as she shrugged her shoulders then left the room. The others followed her and I stood alone in my room but decided to follow them.

Going down the stairs to the living room, I saw my dad talking to some people. A few other people waved to me and I waved back. I approached the basement door where the chair was still was under the door knob. Alex removed it and opened the door. My heart stopped as I waited to see if something was there. Seeing nothing, I sighed in relief and joined them as we went down the steps.

In the basement I looked right at the door to the little room. It was fully closed... Good... My friends all walked and jumped over the couch, bouncing from their momentum. Right away, they turned on the TV and one of the game stations. I walked over and stood behind the couch. I would glance back at the door every so often to make sure it was shut and stayed that way.

"(Y/N) why don't you join us on the couch?" Max asked, making my gaze on the door falter. I looked at him and then at the rest of the couch, which was full.

"Oh, no, that's okay. There is no room, so I am fine "

"Nonsense! You can sit on my lap."

" Ooooh! That's kinky Max. " Halo snickered waving her hand around. The other two looked at Max, who was fifty shades of red. Max looked up at me and told me again that I could, but it wasn't like that at all, and that, since it was my house, I should have a seat. I giggled at Max's cuteness and took his offer, which made the others go:

" Ooooooooooooooooooooooooh! " followed by Alex saying " Get it Max!"

We all laughed at our behavior. I walked around to the other side of couch and to where Max was. I sat in his lap and adjusted myself to where we were both comfortable. Halo, Kristy and Alex gave us these weird looks, which wasn't a surprise.

Resting my head on Max's shoulder I took a quick glance over at the door and looked back. I immediately snapped my head back for I saw that the door was cracked open. Seeing red eyes staring at me, I look away, but then back again only to see that they were still locked on me. It felt like I was in a trance, then was snapped out of it when Max moved his arms to where they were wrapped around my waist.

"Max!" I blushed a little at his sudden movement.

"Oh! Sorry (Y/N)! I was just reaching to get the controller. It's my turn to play against Halo." he spurted out. His face was red and so was mine, but only because I've never had a guy wrap his arms around my waist like that.

"Oh no it's fine, it's just that I've never been touched there before..." I explained to him, but it only made his blush worsen. The others made even weirder noises at us, causing me to giggle a bit. Max chuckled as well, yet it was an awkward one. Max then rested his head on my shoulder and I felt blood rush to my face again, but then a loud 'THUD' came from the closet.

It made all of us jump, and even made Alex shriek like a little school girl. We all looked at him first, to which he shrugged, and then to where the noise came from. Turns out, Bonnie had fallen over and out of the room he was in. It was weird that happened, but then I remember that it was Bonnie's eyes that I saw staring at me while I was sitting on Max's lap.

"Whoa! Looks like Bonnie wanted to drop in on us!" Kristy said as she chuckled at her own joke. In fact, Halo found it funny enough to make her own joke up.

"No, more like he's jealous. Remember (Y/N)'s his girl and only his." Her and the others laughed. Just to explain what she means, when the animatronics first came here, we would always come see them. I would always be near Bonnie only because it was the best place to stand. I wasn't in the way and I could see everything, but they would say it was because I loved him the most. Even if I tried to explain it to them, they would be like, "Yeah right (Y/N).We know what's really going on." So that's how that all began.

"Better watch out Max, Bonnie is the jealous type and can be very clingy and overprotective." Alex snapped his fingers in a 'Z' shape.

"Yeah coming from the one who screams like a little school girl." Max claimed looking at Alex. Alex tried to explain that it was because of something else but being the good friends we are, we didn't believe him.

I got off of Max's lap and walked over to Bonnie who was still on his side. I knelt down and placed my hands on his shoulder and began to pull him up. Max walked over to help, but then something unexpected happened. When he placed his hands on Bonnie, he got cut on one of the wires and then Freddy fell on him. Thank god Max caught him in before Freddy pinned him. Max then lifted the robotic grizzly with little to no troubles and put him back into the storage room.

"Looks like Freddy wants in on it too." The others laughed watching us. Max glared over at them and returned to help me. I stopped him once I saw how bad his cut was, but Max told me it was nothing. I gave him a look of concern and then went to focusing on putting Bonnie back into the room, then Max took over. He picked Bonnie up like it was nothing as he did with Freddy.

Placing him back in place Max still had one arm around Bonnie. Once Max pulled away he got a painful looking expression. After shutting the door we saw what happened to him, Max's entire arm was covered in cuts that bled steadily (though not enough to be sent to the hospital). Turns out, the way Max had Bonnie placed, one of Bonnie's hands were resting on Max's arm and I guess his arm got snagged on Bonnie's hand. See, none Bonnie's fingers had any of the protective 'skin'. It was nothing but sharp metal that could snag on anything. If it catches your skin, expect some blood to be flowing.

"Whoa! I guess Bonnie means business when it comes to you (Y/N)." Alex shouted out.

" Alex now is not the time to joke around okay! " I growled at him as I took Max up stairs to treat his injury. The others followed us up the stairs. I turned off the basement light and shut the door once everyone was out.