Chapter Thirty

Up in my room I kept texting Victor back and he kept telling me that he was getting close. He was a werido to be frank but he seemed like a nice guy. And he fact thathe was gay I just have to be friends with him. My dad walked into my room telling that he was off and that I can't have any parties. He knew that I don't do that type of stuff.

Once he left I dashed down stair to the baesement. I had to tell them that I was having a friend over so they couldn't wonder around tonight. Bonnie didn't like one bit matter of fact he wanted me to sleep in the basement if this was happening. But I told him that I will think about it.

Running upstairs I raided the freg to find someyhings to eat. Then I saw that my dad left sixty ducks and a note. That read here is some money for you and your friends oreder something. Plucking the money off the freg I heard the door bell ring. I jumped at because ni one had ever used the door bell before most of the time people just come in like its their other home.

I ran to the door and opened it to see Victor standing there. He had a gym bag and some other stuff as well. He smiled at me and I let him in.

" Wow you have a nice house "

" Thanks, oh are you hungery we can order whatever. "

" Like pizza? "

" Yeah kind do you like, my favorite is meat lovers and buffalo chicken "

" Oh My God you are like except a girl I fucking love that type of pizza, especially with ranch "

" Well I can already tell me and you are going to be great friends " I luaghed as wr walked into the kitchen.

We both sat at the table an odered the food and talked while we wanted. Turns out me and Victor had alot in comaned. When I mean alot I mean it we love the same animes, foods, hoddies,fashion and even the same music. The difference between us was our favourite colors. Victors was pink, at first I didn't believe him, even though he was gay. Then he proved it by showing me pj's and I still didn't believe. So then he showed me that he was wearing pink brifes. He litrally pulled his pants down to show me. But the thing that got me was that I didn't feel embarrassed at all. Matter of fact I laughed at it, then he asked what color were mine. And to show him that I was down with he game I pulled my pants down a little. My were purple with pink pock - a - dots.

Victor cried out that he was jelouse that mine were cuter than his and he wanted mine. I didn't mind at all I was getting to know him better and out of all my friends he made me feel the most comfortablest. As we wanted for the food we goofed around like crazy. Since we were the only ones here besides the animators we blared music. I never danced in my underwear,socks and a shirt before with another person. It was something Victor that brought out that care free nature and fuck off.

Finally the food arived but that didn't stop the fun at all. Victor answered the door the way he was in his bright pink brifes and a plan white tank top. We slid into the kitchen with the food, the fun still didn't stop we danced and eat slidinf around in our socks. With no shame we did what we want.

We then left the house and went on walk. But the catch wad we dressed up. Ya see Victor gave me his colths and he took mine. Which to my surprise his fit into they perfectly, he could really cut for a girl. Running down the street we shouted at the top of our lungs. Wr went to the park and messed around on the kids playground. But we had to go back for it was getting too cold and we were idoits and didn't bring jackets.

We continue the party back at my house were we ran around doing some werid shit. I never did much when me other friend sleep over we just lazed around and watch anime. I mean I did that with Victor but it was more fun becuase hr was a critic like me. We even watched horror movies were we laughed at that death of the characters. Except this one were a dog died Victor cried for reall and I felt bad.

Time flow by and we hit that point where we were just chilling on the couch. Staring up at the ceilingfan watching it spin around.

" (Y/N) wheres your dad?"

" Work "

" Really at night, what type of job does he have? "

" He is a nightgaurd at a pizzeria, the new one he also worked at the old one "

" Freddy Fazbears? "

" Yeah how did you know? "

" Oh because my dad use to work there but he got fired. Yet he went to jail after he got fired. "

" Really what for? "

" Oh he attacked a little girl hurting her. So that why he went to jail and I never kept in ccontact with him and I don't want to either he was a horrible man "

"Is your dads name Vincent by any chance? "

" Yeah why? "

At that moment Victor froze and turned to me. He face was full of shock and he looked like he was about to cry. Victor then hugged me and pouted out sonething.

" I'm so sorry, I really am " he snuggled his face into mu shoulder.

I pulled away from him and looked hom dead in the face. He looked really upset about what we just talked about.

" Oh no Victor it isn't tour fault,thays in the pass you don't needed to feel sorry "

" Rellay? "

" Yeah as long as you stay the same and be my friend and also don't tell your dad that I'm your friend "

" Okay and hey I don't keep incontact with him, like I said he was a horrible dad. "

The both of chuckled and then I hit Victor with a pillow. He didn't react at first but then swong a pillow at me. After a vishus pillow fight we decided to go to sleep. I told gim we will sleep in the basement.

Heading down there after changing into our pj's we got settal. Victor asked what was in the small roomand I showed him. His face lit up at the sight of the animators. Then he shouted suddenly which made me jump.

" BONNIE! " Victor shout out raising his hands abovie his head.

I stared at him and he lowered his hands back down. It silent between us forawhile.

" Bonnie's one of my favorites "

" Well whose your most favorite? "

"GOLDY! " Victor yelled out jumping on the couch.

" Okay..... "

Aftet some time Victor fell asleep and so did I. But I was woken up when I felt something brush up against me. It was Bonnie, he was snuggling up to me. I snuggled back and went back to sleep I was tired Victor was like a little kid with alot of engery. So I could care less on what happening around me I just want to sleep.